• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of you people are going to tell me shit about bums.. just leave that be... the guy has chosen what he gets. He was banned from CBS for making death threats to me over private message... don't feel sorry for the guy and don't defend him and we will all be good here.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup.. but when everyone here is trying to argue.. i am going to argue back.. you literally are trying to justify the Indians having the second worst attendance after 3 straight winning seasons with stats that show all teams attendance is down... it has no bearing.. nothing can justify it. It has never been done. Show me one time in the history of baseball a team has had 3 straight winning seasons and their attendance dropped to the bottom 2 in the league!

You guys are just arguing to argue at this point... because nothing I am saying is incorrect.

I get it.. you don't like me... I don't fucking care. But don't come at me with high than thou bullshit. You pricks are just as likely to post an insult about me as I am about you.

Were we not having a civil discussion about sports attendance before you decided to bring personal lives into this?

Looks like that's on you, man. Don't know if that's a defense mechanism or whatever, but that's your problem.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that was personally insulting her?

Further, when I run into people online that clearly know more than I do, I try to learn from them. When that happens to you, you call their wives fat.
Pretty sure you called my wife a mexican first you piece of shit.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were we not having a civil discussion about sports attendance before you decided to bring personal lives into this?

Looks like that's on you, man. Don't know if that's a defense mechanism or whatever, but that's your problem.
suck a dick.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that absolutely had something to do with it. That was my response to you acting like a pathetic child.
I find it amusing you judge my posts after making repeated racist statements about Latin Americans.. and referring to my wife as a Mexican....

If you want me to stay civil and keep free of insults.. try it yourself. You are no better. You have no place to judge.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again... Don't interject into a conversation between bums and I... its not your place to defend him. He brought it on himself.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh how there can be five guys trying to argue something as fucking dumb as why the Indians had the second shittiest attendance in baseball after putting together 3 winnings seasons...

You want to know the intelligent thing for someone to do instead of trying to argue this... agree that its a fucking joke a city doesn't support its team when its an above average team. There is no justification for it. Either the city is large enough to be able to support the team and it choses not to, which is disgusting and means the team should move... or its not large enough to support it.. and it should be moved.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to laugh how there can be five guys trying to argue something as fucking dumb as why the Indians had the second shittiest attendance in baseball after putting together 3 winnings seasons...

You want to know the intelligent thing for someone to do instead of trying to argue this... agree that its a fucking joke a city doesn't support its team when its an above average team. There is no justification for it. Either the city is large enough to be able to support the team and it choses not to, which is disgusting and means the team should move... or its not large enough to support it.. and it should be moved.

YES....Vice is always right....LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES....Vice is always right....LOL
another one.... keep em coming iffy. fuck talking about baseball related subjects... lets just post about vice.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One does have to wonder why a man living in Miami, who is a fan of the Detroit Tigers, is SO fired up about the attendance figures of the Cleveland Indian home games? A casual interest, one could see....but a two day rant about it resulting in yelling and screaming, personal insults and profanity is hard to explain.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear to god.. I can post things on this thread meant to start conversation and slinky will just go back to referencing all Latin American people as Mexicans, Iffy will just post some stupid ass useless post directed at me, bums will try to cherry pick a negative stat about the Tigers that more times than not has nothing to do with what was being discussed or is not even correct. At least Stan is popping in to argue semantics and not turn a discussion about sports into a fucking shit show.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One does have to wonder why a man living in Miami, who is a fan of the Detroit Tigers, is SO fired up about the attendance figures of the Cleveland Indian home games? A casual interest, one could see....but a two day rant about it resulting in yelling and screaming, personal insults and profanity is hard to explain.
number 3... guy can't stop posting about me.

if you are so worried about the topic of the conversation why not change it... unless you want to change the topic to me and my personal life.. which I am sure you do.

by the way iffy.. i got an extra ticket to opening day in miami... Marlins vs Tigers... all yours if you want it. I will even have a hotel room comped for you so all you have to do is get here.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....are you saying you feel that the other posters are picking on you? That you are being singled out for mis-treatment that others don't receive? Perhaps, Mr. Vice, you should look at your behavior and see if you bring these problems on yourself.