• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7 HOF, CY or MVP Players MLB Draft QF2 : Milk vs Shane

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is close... But i like my non HOFers better... Kevin Brown, i thought was the second best Non HOFer/MVP in this mock next to schilling...

But yea, i would take your HOFer SPs over mine... But i think it hurts having both being lefties.. Moreso, i think Having 2 HOFer Lefties plus Pierce is just too much lefty going on... its like phil mickelson had a baby...
No shot is Kevin Brown the second best non HOF in this draft. Hot head who sucked in the postseason no way could he be trusted when it counts. Give me Billy Pierce and many others all day over him. However I will vote for Milk with the pen deciding it

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shot is Kevin Brown the second best non HOF in this draft. Hot head who sucked in the postseason no way could he be trusted when it counts. Give me Billy Pierce and many others all day over him. However I will vote for Milk with the pen deciding it

I actually think billy pierce is one of the most under-rated players in our mocks...

But I would also say smoky joe wood is the MOST OVER-Rated... I don't think he is a top 15 non HOF pitcher in this mock...

and I would rather have Urban Shocker than him...

Kevin Brown might be a miserable human being, but he had 2 seasons that were the best ever for his franchise... sure those were the marlins and the Padres, but so what...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think billy pierce is one of the most under-rated players in our mocks...

But I would also say smoky joe wood is the MOST OVER-Rated... I don't think he is a top 15 non HOF pitcher in this mock...

and I would rather have Urban Shocker than him...

Kevin Brown might be a miserable human being, but he had 2 seasons that were the best ever for his franchise... sure those were the marlins and the Padres, but so what...

Shocker didn't have a very lengthy career either really compared to other SP's. Smokey had double the SO9 and about the same BB9. But even when you breakdown the prime seasons and peak of both players, Urban doesn't really come close except for maybe one season, both played in the same eras as well so that debate is kinda pointless.

Smokey did have a short career but it was strong even in that era. Maybe if he wasn't a hitter as well it could have extended his career. If he would have played longer he would have been one of the best non-HOF pitchers ever, the longevity does hurt him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super close matchup. Coinflip, I'm gonna go with Milk.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is tough.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2