• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9.30 Bum @ Posey

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is to look at the pic and have little question that there is a number being featured. And that the number is clear. Losing sight of that objective makes the whole activity futile.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is to look at the pic and have little question that there is a number being featured. And that the number is clear. Losing sight of that objective makes the whole activity futile.
Wow. You remind me of my conversation with Brian Wilson.

So I'm in the Marina one Saturday morning about 11am. Greenwich and Fillmore. Things you need to know for this story:

1. BWeez was wearing cargo shorts, an Afflication TShirt with the arms and collar cut out, and purple suede loafers without socks, a trucker hat, and wraparound sunglasses.
2. It was about 55 degrees out.
3. He had blown a save the night before.
4. He was with two hottt girls who were fawning all over him, but he was stoic.

I walk by, and abruptly stop realizing it's BWeez sitting at a sidewalk table with two honeys. I look at him, staring hard b/c I can't believe its him. After about 5 seconds of this (which felt like 2 years) he peers from behind his sunglasses and says to me "What?!?" The girls go quiet. My bowels lock up, but as the smartass Jew that I am say "dude, if you're going to rock the purple suede loafers, you can't go blowing saves."

Silence.

I can see the veins on his neck sticking out. I'm pretty sure he is going to end me, and part of me is proud of how I'm going to die. He lowers his sunglasses, gives me the Bweezy death stare and says "You're a hard man......and I respect that." Slight smile and I shuffle off not quite believing what just happened.

Long story to say: You're a hard man Cal...and I respect that.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I'm in the Marina one Saturday morning about 11am. Greenwich and Fillmore. Things you need to know for this story:

1. BWeez was wearing cargo shorts, an Afflication TShirt with the arms and collar cut out, and purple suede loafers without socks, a trucker hat, and wraparound sunglasses.

I walk by, and abruptly stop realizing it's BWeez sitting at a sidewalk table with two honeys. I look at him, staring hard b/c I can't believe its him. After about 5 seconds of this (which felt like 2 years) he peers from behind his sunglasses and says to me "What?!?" The girls go quiet. My bowels lock up, but as the smartass Jew that I am say "dude, if you're going to rock the purple suede loafers, you can't go blowing saves."

Silence.

I can see the veins on his neck sticking out. I'm pretty sure he is going to end me, and part of me is proud of how I'm going to die. He lowers his sunglasses, gives me the Bweezy death stare and says "You're a hard man......and I respect that." Slight smile and I shuffle off not quite believing what just happened.

First time I've heard this story. What year was this?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Silence.

Cal’s also a purple suede loafers guy too.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up...have we ever seen BWeez and Cal in the same room at the same time????
Confused Which One GIF by HyperX

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up...have we ever seen BWeez and Cal in the same room at the same time????
All I can say is that every time I leave a room, I turn around to confirm he wasn’t there, and I have never seen him in the room I just left…