• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#69 - BIG APPLE - 1PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must win

Lets Go Sharks!!!!!! :horn:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised this is not on NBC. NBC only shows Rangers, Penguins, Wings, Capitals, Blackhawks. One of those teams against someone else who is not Canadien. Glad it is not. Can't stand the NBC crew.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep the winning streak going

Attachments

• 1394986923496.jpg
    1394986923496.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 47

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised this is not on NBC. NBC only shows Rangers, Penguins, Wings, Capitals, Blackhawks. One of those teams against someone else who is not Canadien. Glad it is not. Can't stand the NBC crew.

Awh you don't like Pierre and his butt kissing when he interviews the teams top player

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And the cooter with a great goal, getting hacked and hooked

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awh you don't like Pierre and his butt kissing when he interviews the teams top player

Those idiots patronize us like we need to be taught the game of hockey in every broadcast. Enough of that crap.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the D?? Thanks Niemo showed big time so far. Doing his best Ben Scrivens imitation. Rangers on pace for 60 shots. Need to tighten that shit up Sharks.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those idiots patronize us like we need to be taught the game of hockey in every broadcast. Enough of that crap.

Don't you know by now? They're in constant communication with the Hockey Gods and know everything about the game, including what is going to happen in the future. :rollseyes: :lol:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes up for some of the bad calls the Sharks got - lol. But that wasn't obvious where in the Sharks cases it was.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you know by now? They're in constant communication with the Hockey Gods and know everything about the game, including what is going to happen in the future. :rollseyes: :lol:

Pierre and Doc are the worst...not as much Olczyk.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niemi 1 Rangers 0. Sharks don't steal wins often like this. They get wins stolen from them.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I missed the game, but it sounds like a rather dominating NYR performance. Frankly, Im not at all surprised. 4 games in 6 night flying across the country against a team fighting for a playoff life usually spells disaster. I saw the replay of logan's goal... that is absolutely obscene!! God I love that kid. Arguably dougie's second best deal to turn toskala into cooch. Obviousy future captain in a year or two...

Reallllly good to hear about Nemo's game. That's a few in a row of quality games he's strung together. Maybe the rise of stalock is just what he needed since Nemo, at this moment, is in theory the top goalie to take you far, but another few stinkers and we might have seen Al in the PO's. The sharks will, without question, need a few thefts in the PO's from Nemo, so this is type of game that instills confidence and puts fear in opposition clubs. With the sharks depth up front, even if the other team can get through, they would have to beat nemo. I love that they won this way.

Catching ANA is absolutely crucial. Minny or Dallas (likely minny) would be the matchup fron heaven for the first round. The sharks match up very well against either of them. Minny is function 12-20 on the road and dallas functionally 14-17. With the sharks having home field against either of them, I would predict a 5 game series. Obviously, nothing comes easy for free, but if the sharks play their game, neither of those two match up well and the sharks would be primed to be well rested after a slugfest of ANA-LA. No matter who wins would likely be beat up and it would likely be a long tough series. No travel, which hurts the sharks, but still tough and whoever wins would still have to start on the road in SJ. LA in the first round however, would be extremely difficult, not to mention that even if they won, they would likely have to go on the road vs anaheim lacking home field having played a likely long physical series against LA. That's not a recipe for going far in the playoffs. Catching anaheim should be seen as a seriously important priority. The destiny is in their own hands with two game head-to-head with the ducks over the last 13. Should be a fun finale and here's to hoping the sharks pull out the division and remain healthy...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember when everyone was crying about Toskala being traded lol

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Remember when everyone was crying about Toskala being traded lol

nope :-) I sure wast one of them, because they dealt him only a year or two left and got a series of picks from toronto. Dougie traded the package to move up 4 spots and land cooch. Anytime you trade back up goalie for a top 10 pick, it's a good move. hey maybe dougie has trade Al for 1st overall... I think everyone was worried about a 2nd kipper type deal, but that too was a good move at the time even though he went on to star in calgary, he wasnt going to amount to anything behind nabby in SJ.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, everyone thought Toskala was the better goalie, i think that was the nabby hold out year in which he proceeded to come back and suck and blow out his groin. Kind of like Nolan Jesus Schaffer. Either way it was a good fleecing by dwil, and I do believe Logan was taken after McGinn

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nemo and Lundqvist were both outstanding.
Why is Raffi out? I haven't heard any updates....

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope :-) I sure wast one of them, because they dealt him only a year or two left and got a series of picks from toronto. Dougie traded the package to move up 4 spots and land cooch. Anytime you trade back up goalie for a top 10 pick, it's a good move. hey maybe dougie has trade Al for 1st overall... I think everyone was worried about a 2nd kipper type deal, but that too was a good move at the time even though he went on to star in calgary, he wasnt going to amount to anything behind nabby in SJ.

That sequence of trades definitely looks good now. I remember on the old boards people were calling Logan a bust before he even debuted at the NHL level for some reason.