• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

50 dumb senators

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 dumb senators sign papers sent to goodell to band redskins'name:L

mHeady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in Idaho we are using the taxpayers money to fight against the lgbt laws. I am sure glad more of our hard earned money is being used to ban this offensive name. (sarcastic tone)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently this is how you get things done in this country. Line the right senators pockets and they will find all kinds of ways to give you your desired outcome.

The leading Democrap on this whole charge has already hinted that they are considering looking into the NFLs status as a sovereign entity and antitrust status. The easiest way for them to force the other owners to make Danny change the name it to make threats at the bottom line.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoopty do

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hate is a very republican word it seems so no surprise. You must really hate this guy.
Green billionaire prepares to attack 'anti-science' Republicans - CNN.com

Of course I do. He's a POS.

Hate is far from limited to Republicans. Liberals hate mongering has turned me into a "hater."

If I don't agree with "gay marriage" then I hate gays.

If I don't agree with "affirmative action" then I hate minorities.

If I don't agree with atheists, then I am dumb.

Just because I have lost my tolerance for intolerance...you can kiss my ass. See how easy this is.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently this is how you get things done in this country. Line the right senators pockets and they will find all kinds of ways to give you your desired outcome.

The leading Democrap on this whole charge has already hinted that they are considering looking into the NFLs status as a sovereign entity and antitrust status. The easiest way for them to force the other owners to make Danny change the name it to make threats at the bottom line.

So if they change the name would you still be a fan? Regardless of whether or not it happens.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if they change the name would you still be a fan? Regardless of whether or not it happens.

It depends. If he changes the name without a fight...of course I'm done. If he changes because of anti-trust litigation...why would I be upset?

If it changes, we need to leave the entire Indian theme though. I'd say one season of the Washington Weenies with a picture of Harry Reid. Then the following season...Washington Warlords.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IM a fan of the team no matter what. And I have already come to the realization that once you get the wrong people with the right amount of money involved, personal choice and freedom of speech takes a back seat to paidlitical correctness.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends. If he changes the name without a fight...of course I'm done. If he changes because of anti-trust litigation...why would I be upset?

If it changes, we need to leave the entire Indian theme though. I'd say one season of the Washington Weenies with a picture of Harry Reid. Then the following season...Washington Warlords.

I would say that WHEN he changes the name, he should scrap the logo and the colors. Wonder if we became the Virginia Rebels and made our logo the rebel flag how well that would go over.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that WHEN he changes the name, he should scrap the logo and the colors. Wonder if we became the Virginia Rebels and made our logo the rebel flag how well that would go over.

I would not go as far as using the "When". One thing Snyder has proven. He is a stubborn bastard. Now in 40 years when he sells the team, all bets are off. If you are right though, I too will support the team. I know there was talk about Snyder getting rights to Red Tails or something like that? LOL! That ain't hapnin.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not go as far as using the "When". One thing Snyder has proven. He is a stubborn bastard. Now in 40 years when he sells the team, all bets are off. If you are right though, I too will support the team. I know there was talk about Snyder getting rights to Red Tails or something like that? LOL! That ain't hapnin.

TC.... I been around long enough to realize that once congress gets involved.. every thing gets fucked up. The fact that they are hinting at going after the NFLs anti-trust status tells me that they are going to pressure him into doing it within the next few seasons. Its one thing if him sticking to the name cost him money. Its a totally different situation when they start to go after the entire league.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TC.... I been around long enough to realize that once congress gets involved.. every thing gets fucked up. The fact that they are hinting at going after the NFLs anti-trust status tells me that they are going to pressure him into doing it within the next few seasons. Its one thing if him sticking to the name cost him money. Its a totally different situation when they start to go after the entire league.

Sounds like Goodell is completely behind him. That is probably a sign that the league is too as he is there puppet.
You think a guy like Jerry Jones would want to get rid of Cowboys-Redskins? This will rock back and forth for a while. Snyder may have to fill a few more wallets to get people off his asz, but the league wants our history to remain, and our fanbase happy.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All'skins have to do is'wait it out 2014 -2016

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's only 50 of them and it would take quite a bit for them to get enough to actually take that away.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only 50 of them and it would take quite a bit for them to get enough to actually take that away.

Thats half the senate dude. 16 more (2/3rds) is enough to get a motion on a ballot and sent to the house of reps. took alot less than 50 to get the gay rights movement started in congress. And there alot more gay people than Indians in this country at the moment.