• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF Top 50 players

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going up on the bulletin boardIMG_3091.gif

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popularity contest.

LOL @ Lamar Jackson and Aaron Rodgers.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao.. PFF (who has completely sold out) list, no surprise it's shit. I used to like PFF but their quality has completely gone to shit. Now it's all about their bullshit opinion/stats (which are often times inflated or faked) to fit their narrative to be paid by the NFL. It started to change right about the time NFL games started referencing them on broadcast. I did a free sub to them for a bit, and most of their content is bullshit. I've started dismissing their site alltogether. The draft analysis is fun to read, that doesn't seem corrupted at this point.

Mahomes is #1 fine, I think most would agree. I'd take Parsons at #2 just given the age and impact. How Woolen is not on the list is baffling given his only deficiency is tackling, he's a far better cover corner than Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner... Derrick Henry and McCaffrey? Both will probably be injured half the season next year.

Eh whatever. This is basically the usual list where 10% of it is correct by the end of next season and they're just recycling names to get last minute jersey sales before a majority of the list drops off.

100% a marketing gimmick, not sure why you're even posting it here unless it's just to laugh.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list is a disgrace and not having Jalen in the top 10, much less the top 50 is a total embarrassment and kills any legitimacy the list would have otherwise had.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list is a disgrace and not having Jalen in the top 10, much less the top 50 is a total embarrassment and kills any legitimacy the list would have otherwise had.
It's possible the powers that be in PFF read Sports SportsHoopla on a regular basis and omitted Hurts from the list altogether just to piss you off. But in any event, I agree that it was criminal to leave him off this list, and yes it can be argued that he should have been in the Top 10. I also think to lesser extents Justin Jefferson and TJ Watt could also have made the Top 10 and no one would have complained at all.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao.. PFF (who has completely sold out) list, no surprise it's shit. I used to like PFF but their quality has completely gone to shit. Now it's all about their bullshit opinion/stats (which are often times inflated or faked) to fit their narrative to be paid by the NFL. It started to change right about the time NFL games started referencing them on broadcast. I did a free sub to them for a bit, and most of their content is bullshit. I've started dismissing their site alltogether. The draft analysis is fun to read, that doesn't seem corrupted at this point.

Mahomes is #1 fine, I think most would agree. I'd take Parsons at #2 just given the age and impact. How Woolen is not on the list is baffling given his only deficiency is tackling, he's a far better cover corner than Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner... Derrick Henry and McCaffrey? Both will probably be injured half the season next year.

Eh whatever. This is basically the usual list where 10% of it is correct by the end of next season and they're just recycling names to get last minute jersey sales before a majority of the list drops off.

100% a marketing gimmick, not sure why you're even posting it here unless it's just to laugh.
About 7-8 years ago I found out it was majority owned by Chris Colinsworth. Then I noticed how much he alluded to it in his broadcast. Then thought it was just bull shit.

This list like all other are, like you said, are trying to get clicks for ad money. They want a controversy.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Individual accolades are pointless in a game that if even 1 or 2 guys on an 11 man unit fail to do there job well, it results in everybody failing. It's a cute talking point and there's no denying the greatness of certain guys but it's not really worth getting butthurt over if our guy gets snubbed or worth debating who belongs where.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Individual accolades are pointless in a game that if even 1 or 2 guys on an 11 man unit fail to do there job well, it results in everybody failing. It's a cute talking point and there's no denying the greatness of certain guys but it's not really worth getting butthurt over if our guy gets snubbed or worth debating who belongs where.
Personally, I love it. Hurts has been a guy who going back to HS derived motivation from people looking past him. He’s received a ton of praise. That stuff becomes harder to find. Little things like this give him that bulletin board shot he seeks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course Eagles fans look at the list with nothing but Eagles cheerleader eyes like every other topic...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course Eagles fans look at the list with nothing but Eagles cheerleader eyes like every other topic...
Most other people I’ve seen rate QBs had Hurts ahead of both Rodgers and Lamar Jackson. Personally, I don’t understand the love affair with Herbert. The next big game that guy wins will be his first. This is true of him even going back to Oregon.

I’m just glad Hurts has more doubters. Dude thrives on that shit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all doomed now. Hurts takes over the NFL and it's all because of some bulletin board.
You knew this already. You’ve been saying all off season the Cowboys are just playing for 2nd place.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...seems as good a list as any. Some obvious guys for me that I'd rank a little differently. But, our evaluations of these lists are always subjective. Really other than Mahomes being #1 the whole list is open for personal interpretation.

Patriots "never make the list" Even in Superbowl winning years.
Why should I care enough to complain?

Hurts is a very good player at one of the most important positions. Who cares about the list?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most other people I’ve seen rate QBs had Hurts ahead of both Rodgers and Lamar Jackson. Personally, I don’t understand the love affair with Herbert. The next big game that guy wins will be his first. This is true of him even going back to Oregon.

I’m just glad Hurts has more doubters. Dude thrives on that shit.
While I see Hurts as a product of an amazing OL, I'm not a fan of Jackson and would take Hurts over him. I like Rodgers much more than Hurts IF he has anything left, but I can see him being washed and injury prone, so someone taking Hurts over him isn't something I'd argue. But, that wasn't the point.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I see Hurts as a product of an amazing OL, I'm not a fan of Jackson and would take Hurts over him. I like Rodgers much more than Hurts IF he has anything left, but I can see him being washed and injury prone, so someone taking Hurts over him isn't something I'd argue. But, that wasn't the point.
I know. The point was yet another Cowboy fan on the board grousing about Eagles fans speaking up and saying that Hurts should have been on here. I know that was the point because it’s the eternal point. You aren’t as bad as old miserable wrinkled balls so I should add that.

Imagine people getting worked up because fans have the audacity to talk about their team and their favorite players on a sports message board. How miserable a person one must be at their core to have such frivolous shit get them worked up?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. The point was yet another Cowboy fan on the board grousing about Eagles fans speaking up and saying that Hurts should have been on here. I know that was the point because it’s the eternal point. You aren’t as bad as old miserable wrinkled balls so I should add that.

Imagine people getting worked up because fans have the audacity to talk about their team and their favorite players on a sports message board. How miserable a person one must be at their core to have such frivolous shit get them worked up?
What? Who is worked up? You guys were the ones bent out of shape. I look at a meaningless offseason list and think about which players I agree with and disagree with regardless of team. You guys take it as a slight and only care about your team. You probably went right down the list just looking for Eagles. All of Philly has little man disease with a chip on their shoulders and just whines about any perceived slights.