• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF Top 50 players

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Who is worked up? You guys were the ones bent out of shape. I look at a meaningless offseason list and think about which players I agree with and disagree with regardless of team. You guys take it as a slight and only care about your team. You probably went right down the list just looking for Eagles. All of Philly has little man disease with a chip on their shoulders and just whines about any perceived slights.
You and the old fuck are pissed off that Eagles fans have even commented. The epitome of “little man syndrome” is a universal knee jerk reaction to explain away 25+ years of futility to point out trophies won during the Nixon administration. Maybe people should look inward before pointing fingers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and the old fuck are pissed off that Eagles fans have even commented. The epitome of “little man syndrome” is a universal knee jerk reaction to explain away 25+ years of futility to point out trophies won during the Nixon administration. Maybe people should look inward before pointing fingers.
Haha...Dude, you're foaming at the mouth. no one is ever angry on here other than you guys. You made it an Eagles issue. No one else even thought about it. The spin to the passive agressive Cowboys dig is just par for the course. Bizarre you guys are...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list is a disgrace and not having Jalen in the top 10, much less the top 50 is a total embarrassment and kills any legitimacy the list would have otherwise had.
dammit!

Now I got to go look at the list. LOL

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RememberTheKoy
I dont understand the problem?

Burrow is ranked 10th. Sounds about right to me :heh:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Individual accolades are pointless in a game that if even 1 or 2 guys on an 11 man unit fail to do there job well, it results in everybody failing. It's a cute talking point and there's no denying the greatness of certain guys but it's not really worth getting butthurt over if our guy gets snubbed or worth debating who belongs where.

Personally, I love it. Hurts has been a guy who going back to HS derived motivation from people looking past him. He’s received a ton of praise. That stuff becomes harder to find. Little things like this give him that bulletin board shot he seeks.
Can I ask why you quoted my post with this drivel about Hurts? No wonder the Cowboys fans call you idiots out at every turn.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I ask why you quoted my post with this drivel about Hurts? No wonder the Cowboys fans call you idiots out at every turn.
Sorry. I’ll just put you on ignore if you don’t want to talk about football.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I think we can all agree Mahomes is #1 - after that it’s just a matter of personal opinion. I would have Justin Jefferson as the highest ranked WR, and I would have Nick Bosa ahead of Myles Garrett as the highest ranked pass rusher. Also I don’t think Deebo Samuel belongs in the top 50 - while he’s definitely a very good player he wouldn’t make my top 50. And I think Josh Allen remains overrated - he turns the ball over too much and isn’t nearly as accurate as other top tier QBs, I’m not sure why he gets so much love. I agree that Burrow is the second best QB in the NFL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I think we can all agree Mahomes is #1 - after that it’s just a matter of personal opinion. I would have Justin Jefferson as the highest ranked WR, and I would have Nick Bosa ahead of Myles Garrett as the highest ranked pass rusher. Also I don’t think Deebo Samuel belongs in the top 50 - while he’s definitely a very good player he wouldn’t make my top 50. And I think Josh Allen remains overrated - he turns the ball over too much and isn’t nearly as accurate as other top tier QBs, I’m not sure why he gets so much love. I agree that Burrow is the second best QB in the NFL.
I can’t believe Nick’s brother Joey keeps making these lists considering how often he’s hurt and unavailable. Played 12 games in 2020, a full season in 21 but only 5 games last season.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a fan of these. Everybody isn’t gonna agree cause everyone isn’t gonna agree and will always put there favorite players on these lists

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a fan of these. Everybody isn’t gonna agree cause everyone isn’t gonna agree and will always put there favorite players on these lists
It’s just something for people to discuss while football isn’t being played. Of course no one’s lists will look the same.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you've got it bad.......

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you've got it bad.......

Be careful Southie!

64ef68a301d5c71142c952f807cb8337.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? No Andy Dalton?!?

This is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed- mrschaney

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should put the whole NFL board on ignore?
You could likely get a few Eagles fans to agree with you on the Eagles board? :noidea:
Nah. I don’t need people to agree with me . I’ll talk football with anybody who wants to talk about football. I tried with that guy. He clearly doesn’t want to talk football with me. Oh well. I put him on ignore so I don’t forget and inadvertently piss him off by talking about football on the football board. It’s pretty clear I’m not in the geriatric Huckelfuck right wing nutter group that makes up the majority of posters on this forum. No big deal. Quite frankly, I’m glad I’m not in that group. My shit still works without needing to use a little blue pill.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I don’t need people to agree with me . I’ll talk football with anybody who wants to talk about football. I tried with that guy. He clearly doesn’t want to talk football with me. Oh well. I put him on ignore so I don’t forget and inadvertently piss him off by talking about football on the football board. It’s pretty clear I’m not in the geriatric Huckelfuck right wing nutter group that makes up the majority of posters on this forum. No big deal. Quite frankly, I’m glad I’m not in that group. My shit still works without needing to use a little blue pill.
@Dr. Strangelove and @jarntt are both good posters.
Jarntt is a boys fan so I can get that but if you can't see that you are over-reacting, you own that......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Dr. Strangelove and @jarntt are both good posters.
Jarntt is a boys fan so I can get that but if you can't see that you are over-reacting, you own that......
I didn’t even know Strangelove had a problem with me until he clutched his pearls over me responding to his football comment with my own football comment.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You over-reacted. Nothing there for you to be upset about enough to put him on ignore......
Not sure how this becomes me being the asshole? I don’t want to upset the guy. He clearly doesn’t want to talk football with me. I’m not taking it personally. I’m just trying to respect the guy’s wishes.