• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rolling with my boy Coots tonight. He's gonna kill it tonight!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Isles would never trade his rights to a division rival unless we traded them guys with with cheap ECL's like Frost, Rubstov, Lindblom Meyers so dont get your hopes too high. im not sure Hexy will be wiling to do that.

They won't lose him for nothing either and not many teams can probably afford him, so you just never know.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to thank Claude Giroux and Petr Mrazek for this one tonight, but this team just continues to manufacture wins like we're in a factory that lives and dies to create them. It's absolutely a beautiful thing.

This was probably another one of those tight games that we would've lost in the past. Just not shooting the puck enough or generating much offense and yet we pull it out again in the clutch. So great to do it in regulation too for what it's worth.

The game winning goal being scored by Patrick (from Wayne's office) on a power play that resulted from a knee to Giroux by that fucking pussy Dubinsky was some serious poetic justice. Yeah, that's right. Fuck you, Dubinsky and suck on that for good measure!!

If the Wayne Train is back by March 15th, he in fact might be paying Brandon Dubinsky a visit for that cheapshot bullshit he just tried to pull.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOOT THE FUCKING PUNK INTO THE EMPTY NET PLEASE

It's funny because the closing seconds there where we kept passing on empty net shots is exactly what we keep doing when we have prime opportunities to shoot the puck on good goalies. We're just being a little too unselfish, for sure. Let that fucker fly when you're in the slot with a prime scoring chance. Don't try to pass it over a defender to your teammate.

Hell, even just shoot it for a rebound and score that way. Anything on net will do. Really difficult for a goalie to get eyes on the puck when you're flinging it from that close.

Last edited:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, the Caps just blew a 2-1 lead, giving up two goals in the final four minutes to lose 2-3 in regulation on the road. Now we're tied with the Pens and just one point back of the division lead, even in games played too.

Capitals: 75 points
Penguins: 74 points
Flyers: 74 points
Devils: 70 points
Jackets: 65 points

All with 61 games played.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another holy shit!!

The Devils have traded a 2nd round pick and prospect to NYR for Michael Grabner. I guess they are all-in on this season, perhaps more than we are.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another holy shit!!

The Devils have traded a 2nd round pick and prospect to NYR for Michael Grabner. I guess they are all-in on this season, perhaps more than we are.

Grabner isnt a game changer imo

pretty big price for him

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to thank Claude Giroux and Petr Mrazek for this one tonight, but this team just continues to manufacture wins like we're in a factory that lives and dies to create them. It's absolutely a beautiful thing.

This was probably another one of those tight games that we would've lost in the past. Just not shooting the puck enough or generating much offense and yet we pull it out again in the clutch. So great to do it in regulation too for what it's worth.

The game winning goal being scored by Patrick (from Wayne's office) on a power play that resulted from a knee to Giroux by that fucking pussy Dubinsky was some serious poetic justice. Yeah, that's right. Fuck you, Dubinsky and suck on that for good measure!!

If the Wayne Train is back by March 15th, he in fact might be paying Brandon Dubinsky a visit for that cheapshot bullshit he just tried to pull.
Do have a video clip of it @Maverick426h ?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rolling with my boy Coots tonight. He's gonna kill it tonight!
Gee scored the first but Couts could've scored the first goal like 5 times he just doesn't know how to use the top of the net yet.