• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect Hakstol and Hextall for facing the media, showing a unit d front, and standing up for the players. Really do.

Need to start winning though. Badly.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the fight? We have zero compete level. Cmon guys show some balls. We are a team full of pussies.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the fight? We have zero compete level. Cmon guys show some balls. We are a team full of pussies.
Problem with this team is there is no toughness. Gudas has a glass jaw and Simmer is hurt. After that I think Voracek is the next best fighter lol.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with this team is there is no toughness. Gudas has a glass jaw and Simmer is hurt. After that I think Voracek is the next best fighter lol.
Just a lack of compete in these guys. Simmer doesn't play his brand of hockey anymore so we cant count him as a fighter anymore. It's not even about fighting its about battling in corners and in battling front for loose pucks and if you have to wake up your team once every 7 or 8 games with a fight we cant even do that.This team is getting booed by the fans night in and night out not because we are losing but because this team doesn't give them anything to cheer about.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a lack of compete in these guys. Simmer doesn't play his brand of hockey anymore so we cant count him as a fighter anymore. It's not even about fighting its about battling in corners and in battling front for loose pucks and if you have to wake up your team once every 7 or 8 games with a fight we cant even do that.This team is getting booed by the fans night in and night out not because we are losing but because this team doesn't give them anything to cheer about.

No it's not, but it def helps to have some forwards who are big and will drop the gloves(Schenn) which also gave Simmer more options because you couldn't just focus on him, and with them both out there they reeked a lot of chaos on opponents. We don't have this anymore.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Hagg and Morin play some together, they seem to like to hit a lot. Hmm, 2 big boys constantly banging top liners, wonder what effect that would have lol.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Hagg and Morin play some together, they seem to like to hit a lot. Hmm, 2 big boys constantly banging top liners, wonder what effect that would have lol.
I would love to see that! Hagg was the only one who hit anyone last night. Even if it was after the whistle ill take it

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see that! Hagg was the only one who hit anyone last night. Even if it was after the whistle ill take it
Well I see we got back the old Amac so having him out of the line up is no biggie lol. IDK I just don't see anything from opposing forwards except saliva every time they dump a puck in our zone.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on moving Ghost to a wing and bringing up Morin? That should help our bottom 6 with some scoring punch and getting a lot tougher on defense.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see we got back the old Amac so having him out of the line up is no biggie lol. IDK I just don't see anything from opposing forwards except saliva every time they dump a puck in our zone.
We were playing fine until we lost him and now that hes back he's right in the middle of the team meeting. At least someone on this team shows leadership even if he will never be worth his contract.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were playing fine until we lost him and now that hes back he's right in the middle of the team meeting. At least someone on this team shows leadership even if he will never be worth his contract.
We'll see. I guess we'll see what happens in their next game. If there were messages sent in that locker room next game will show who got the message and who didn't.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on moving Ghost to a wing and bringing up Morin? That should help our bottom 6 with some scoring punch and getting a lot tougher on defense.
Couldn't hurt to try. They were saying the same thing about Tyson Barrie a couple of years ago. If he could adjust and it worked it would be awesome, question is can he adjust?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DPwhWHEX0AAvzdM.jpg