• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks, the lost season!

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Baltimore just did - and didn't get it.
I disagreed with Bal going for that, as they are the better team and they are in a game where their offense has been mostly ineffective. I would have agreed with the Niners going for it (and was hoping that they wouldn't, if it came to that), as I don't like our odds of stopping them in that situation. thankfully, didn't come to that.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously have to improve our linebacker play... Our secondary actually hasn't played that terribly, but our linebacker play especially covering over the middle has been ATROCIOUS. I think Wagner has lost a step and Brooks just isn't getting coached or figuring things out.. I think letting go of Wright this soon was a mistake.....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was two not great teams and lots of bad ball, but it was still a pretty exciting game.

Good to see Wilson starting to return to form.

Happy to see some of those quick plays to beat blitzes, about f'n time.

Punter for team MVP. Still.

D was bad at times, but also made some big plays and ended up with the big stop to end it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was two not great teams and lots of bad ball, but it was still a pretty exciting game.

D was bad at times, but also made some big plays and ended up with the big stop to end it.

What if.............

What if this turns us around and we make the playoffs.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win next week.

I Wouldn't be surprised if we get flexed to SNF

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if.............

What if this turns us around and we make the playoffs.
Even with the expanded playoffs, it's still too late. I'm not worried about that at this point. Just entertain me next week. We'll worry about the week after that once that game is done.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly this game shouldn't have been close, and it wouldn't have been if not for Everett being a one man wrecking crew against us. Maybe gangsters are holding his kids hostage and he was told to throw the game or something. Or maybe he sucked today. Either way he cost 14 points most likely, and maybe more.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good thing to see today was the fact that Penny was durable and available the entire game... He finally made his presence known at times with his running and receiving skills... Great to see... We need him to get some confidence and reps...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good thing to see today was the fact that Penny was durable and available the entire game... He finally made his presence known at times with his running and receiving skills... Great to see... We need him to get some confidence and reps...

Eh, regardless he's gone after this season.. zero chance Seattle resigns.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, regardless he's gone after this season.. zero chance Seattle resigns.

No one will sign Penny so maybe he does come back at Vet Minimum? To me he is a talent but he is a injury just waiting to happen. I would pass.

Peterson ran HARD, something we have not seen in about 2 months from our RB and I have said this before, Homer is a better player than DJ Dallas and needs to play more. He is every bit as good as DJ in the running game but 10 times better in the blocking game.

Peterson didn't have a great day but he set a tone, a tone of smash mouth football and I was happy to see it.

Hawks are 1-0 with me wearing my new Seahawks cap! :yes:

Wilson was 30-37 and could have easily been 33-37 if it wasn't for some drops. Everett wanted to give this game to the 49ers. He single handedly stopped 3 possible scoring drives, 2 for sure.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously have to improve our linebacker play... Our secondary actually hasn't played that terribly, but our linebacker play especially covering over the middle has been ATROCIOUS. I think Wagner has lost a step and Brooks just isn't getting coached or figuring things out.. I think letting go of Wright this soon was a mistake.....
Wagner to me looks sloooooow

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wagner to me looks sloooooow

Eh I can't fault the guy... HOF linebacker, top 10 ILBer in NFL history (yah I'll go there) for sure... but his body is just worn out... it's amazing he's still making plays he does, but he can't keep up with faster slot wideouts/TEs these days. Just his time...

Brooks has been the real disappointment... he was an athletic freak but can't cover for shit... doesn't help we have no pass rush but Brooks so far is solid against the run but a real bust in coverage.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah we've been calling for that for quite a while now... They even ran a screen pass to Penny that went for 27 yards... The short passes, even at times unsuccessful opened things up more 10-15 yards down the field...

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A crazy, yet somewhat solid win. Wagner was just everywhere.
Wagner fine play aside, the LBs are still struggling with TEs. Brooks is a tackling machine but he really needs to improve in coverage. He is better now than earlier this year, but consistency is an issue.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing loss by the Niners, good lord.