• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Seahawks I

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I meant that if for some reason the Niners keep it close, Wilson will pull it out.

Ok, maybe he will or maybe he won't, wel all know he's certainly capable.

But first things first, our offense needs to score over 30 points. If we don't score a lot points, it won't come down to a close game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, maybe he will or maybe he won't, wel all know he's certainly capable.

But first things first, our offense needs to score over 30 points. If we don't score a lot points, it won't come down to a close game.
We might need some help from the D to score 30. Maybe a pick six or a fumble return.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, the lack of pass rush may be beneficial to SF in containing Wilson....and if that's the case, SF can win this game.

No Adams or Griffin it seems -Adams is more and more of a bust of a trade with every passing week - and I can see us scoring 30+. If SF can get K.Williams back in the slot against Lockett...that is a major boost.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ironically, the lack of pass rush may be beneficial to SF in containing Wilson....and if that's the case, SF can win this game.

No Adams or Griffin it seems -Adams is more and more of a bust of a trade with every passing week - and I can see us scoring 30+. If SF can get K.Williams back in the slot against Lockett...that is a major boost.

Ok, against top QB's like Wilson it is hard to defend no matter, but i'd rather have a pass rush against Wilson. Zero pass rush will more or less keep him in the pocket BUT, it'll allow him more time to throw. With time, someone will be wide open. A pass rush may or may not get there and it might allow him to escape the pocket, but at least you have some chance. You have some chance of sacking him, or some chance of disrupting his accuracy.

What the edge rushers sometimes need to do is breakdown. This is something they all should be coached, don't always run headlong, directly at the QB. Then it is EASY for them to juke you. IMO its a little different for the interior guys, they're goal is disrupt the QB and/or get him off his spot.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Wilson in the pocket could be the best medicine.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jimmy G isn't healthy yet and it shows with his lack of any accuracy. This is going to be a long year the injuries have really hurt this team.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About what I expected. No offense until garbage time. They just don't have enough healthy bodies. I thought Aiyuk played well as did Mullins but that's about it Warner, Kittle, Garoppolo and Coleman added to the injury list

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that first sack on the opening drive we just had zero pressure on Wilson the rest of the game. It's frustrating at how close the game was and to think about how much different it could have been if we were healthier. We just have to many injuries and are likely to miss the playoffs. It's going to suck losing to Green Bay after how much we've dominated them in recent years, but without Jimmy and Kittle along with all the other injuries I don't see a way in which we pull out a win over Green Bay.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries have made this a lost season at least they have all their draft picks because they are likely picking in the top 15.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been many years where a team no matter which sport has injuries up the Wazoo, for the most part the teams I follow have not been the ones with the crazy amount of injuries but the Niners the last two years are THAT TEAM.... UGH :sigh: