• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know of a single one of us who supported that one, Jim. And listening to McCarthy and players suggesting they believed NY would review it is even more inane.
The fact that it was a called play is reason enough to fire McCarthy IMO. And what was that crap after the fake punt? All year long people have been asking if we were good enough to overcome poor clock management and penalties and undisciplined play. We weren't

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...I'm numb to hiring another coach. I know it wasn't all that long ago Quinn wasn't considered strong with his OC's play calling.

Funny....his OC more than learned the value of the running game after that SB debacle

I have grown numb to just about everything Cowboys these day. I have tried hard, not to get too high or too low this season, through it all. I fully hoped for the best today but just about expected this exact outcome. Hard pill to swallow but I've come to expect it and at least it isn't castor oil (Giants,Eagles, Foreskins). I will continue to love the Dallas Cowboys but I will despise all things Jones and wonder what could someday be, though it'll probably be after my time here is done.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it was a called play is reason enough to fire McCarthy IMO. And what was that crap after the fake punt? All year long people have been asking if we were good enough to overcome poor clock management and penalties and undisciplined play. We weren't

I missed the fake punt and the goings on after.......my streaming went out

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have grown numb to just about everything Cowboys these day. I have tried hard, not to get too high or too low this season, through it all. I fully hoped for the best today but just about expected this exact outcome. Hard pill to swallow but I've come to expect it and at least it isn't castor oil (Giants,Eagles, Foreskins). I will continue to love the Dallas Cowboys but I will despise all things Jones and wonder what could someday be, though it'll probably be after my time here is done.
I hear you.
I fear Stephen may be worse.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth about Zekes knee came out. Zeke been playing with a partially torn PCL. So it all makes sense now. Bet you Jerry made the decision that Zeke would stay on field? Cause a sane HC would have rested Zeke and played Pollard. This BS is one of the reasons why the Cowboys lost this game and several others

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the fake punt and the goings on after.......my streaming went out
Said everything you needed to know about our coaching today. We get the fake punt we need and then waste 30 seconds and 5 yards. Jr High crap

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst for me was going to a concert. I had my phone off, but this lady said on stage the Eagles lost so did the cowboys. Ruined my night.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe so many think the real problem is the head coach, but then again, yes I can.

another disappointing season for sure
Pday we have been posting together since back at the mouse ears. Seen and talked about a lot of Boys football and seen a bunch of HC come and go. The worst was Campo although I don’t blame him he was a stopgap to get out of salary cap hell. Parcells was the best of them under Jerry except Jimmy.
McCarthy was not a good hire IMO. He is a terrible game Manager not as bad as Garrett but bad. And your right about “the culture” right now the Cowboys are no more relevant than Detroit or Jacksonville with the exception of 26 years ago they were the elite of the elite. Jerry is a brilliant businessman and is a gambler that hit the football lottery 3 out of 4 times in the early 90’s. Since then he has been reaching for the gold ring and has failed miserably at every turn.

You can’t tear it all down and start over without complete buy in from the top and Jerry is like a Heroin addict chasing that first high. With that said maybe with a no nonsense head coach and Jerry backing off the Boys might have a shot in a short 2-3 year window. But as others have said if we lose Quinn and who knows even Moore do you want McCarthy leading the rebuilding process?
Leading the league in penalties is the first showing of a undisciplined unprepared team IMO.

I have more questions than answers but 1 truth what we are doing now is not working. Don’t know who would do a better job or turn it around but to me McCarthy is not the answer to the question.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday we have been posting together since back at the mouse ears. Seen and talked about a lot of Boys football and seen a bunch of HC come and go. The worst was Campo although I don’t blame him he was a stopgap to get out of salary cap hell. Parcells was the best of them under Jerry except Jimmy.
McCarthy was not a good hire IMO. He is a terrible game Manager not as bad as Garrett but bad. And your right about “the culture” right now the Cowboys are no more relevant than Detroit or Jacksonville with the exception of 26 years ago they were the elite of the elite. Jerry is a brilliant businessman and is a gambler that hit the football lottery 3 out of 4 times in the early 90’s. Since then he has been reaching for the gold ring and has failed miserably at every turn.

You can’t tear it all down and start over without complete buy in from the top and Jerry is like a Heroin addict chasing that first high. With that said maybe with a no nonsense head coach and Jerry backing off the Boys might have a shot in a short 2-3 year window. But as others have said if we lose Quinn and who knows even Moore do you want McCarthy leading the rebuilding process?
Leading the league in penalties is the first showing of a undisciplined unprepared team IMO.

I have more questions than answers but 1 truth what we are doing now is not working. Don’t know who would do a better job or turn it around but to me McCarthy is not the answer to the question.
I understand, let's go get another head coach, I'm sure that will fix all the issues. We just need a guy who insists this team doesn't make stupid ass penalties. Quinn seems like the flavor of the month, I'm fine with that...assuming Quinn is. Who knows?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i/m done with this team. ever since Jerry took over this team it has been shit. until he is gone this team will never amount to anything but an also runner

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand, let's go get another head coach, I'm sure that will fix all the issues. We just need a guy who insists this team doesn't make stupid ass penalties. Quinn seems like the flavor of the month, I'm fine with that...assuming Quinn is. Who knows?
nope as long Jones owns this team it won't change a thing

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i/m done with this team. ever since Jerry took over this team it has been shit. until he is gone this team will never amount to anything but an also runner
I will gladly trade you owners to see what a bad owner really looks like. This was not your owner, his drafts and trades have been money lately. This is a stacked team playing below expectations.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with you nothing will be “fixed” until Jerry is gone and I agree Stephen could be worse.

My simple question is “when was the last time as a Cowboys fan were you excited and honestly believed we had a chance to go to the SB” not that we would but had a serious fighting chance? When we had the coaching staff and the players that could do It?
for me it was Parcells last year the last time I really believed we had a real chance.