• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Cowboys

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man to man Dallas is better. Congratulations you beat our team and now you're on the sidelines just as we are.
LOL - no. Niners defense is better, special teams is better, coaching is better, kicking game is better, OLine is better hence the ground game. I’ll take Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuck over Cooper, Lamb & Schultz. The only thing the Cowboys have over the Niners is QB, however Dak is 58-59 outside of the NFC East so even that is debatable.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed when Garapolol threw that pick at the end. I loved it. He is arrogant. The Niners have gone longer without a ring than the Cowboys

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But nobody harps on it tho especially the media.
maybe that's because the niners have been to two resent SB's. Maybe conference champs. count as "rings"
in addition...Cowboy fans are notorious for screaming Super Bowl when their team wins the division

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe that's because the niners have been to two resent SB's. Maybe conference champs. count as "rings"
in addition...Cowboy fans are notorious for screaming Super Bowl when their team wins the division
There are those that scream Superbowl which is crazy...this team needs to get to the NFC title game first? I been saying for years this team seems to look for new ways to lose playoff games. Its always something and it all starts with the owner. The drafting has been much better, but Jerry continues to meddle and this year was no different

. Why the hell did they give a crippled running back all those snaps? No sane coaching staff would do that. Any other teams staff would have given Pollard the lions share of snaps and rested Zeke for the playoffs. Zeke got those snaps because that is what Jerry wanted.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man Randy.

Sign him and keep him happy.
Cowboys have good chance to resign him. It would be a big gamble for any team to give Gregory a massive contract. You got the prior off field stuff and he likely would be a distraction for most every other team.. And then you got him commiting dumb penalties on the field.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have good chance to resign him. It would be a big gamble for any team to give Gregory a massive contract. You got the prior off field stuff and he likely would be a distraction for most every other team.. And then you got him commiting dumb penalties on the field.

I thought he got hosed on at least one of them. Not the tackling thing. Encroachment, the 2nd one. The 49ers tackle was moving for sure, left foot lifted.

He's worth it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he got hosed on at least one of them. Not the tackling thing. Encroachment, the 2nd one. The 49ers tackle was moving for sure, left foot lifted.

He's worth it.
Well yeah, they "missed" that cuz all the refs staring at Randy tryin to get something on him. They also held Parsons probably 5 times and no flag.