• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Cowboys

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Warner brilliantly breaks down the missed opportunities in that game. So many chances on big plays were painfully missed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Warner brilliantly breaks down the missed opportunities in that game. So many chances on big plays were painfully missed.

a week later and we rolled in knowing our offense had to show up. It's didn't. That starts with the QB, coaching, and execution. Dallas shit the bed in all areas.

Unfortunately, this has been the norm. It's always something. I say the Jerry Curse myself. :plane:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a week later and we rolled in knowing our offense had to show up. It's didn't. That starts with the QB, coaching, and execution. Dallas shit the bed in all areas.

Unfortunately, this has been the norm. It's always something. I say the Jerry Curse myself. :plane:
Jerry’s deal with the devil and Jerry can’t do anything but pay the VIG damn it

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching this Cincy Titans game reminds me of the good old days when we had fired up playoff defenses from the start of the game. Why was our team not fired up from the start??

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Not surprising at all. Dak has been here six years and has one playoff win with some loaded teams. He has struggled reading and excelling against good defenses. The teams have lacked discipline and that is because of the Cowboys culture and coaches/owners that have tolerated dumb mistakes. Just watch, we will likely sign Gregory, an undisciplined player as that is just what we do in Dallas and cut Cooper who is the most consistent route runner and intuitive player just because.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It starts from the top with the Cowboys with the ass clown they have for an owner and down to the buffoon they have as a head coach.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching this Cincy Titans game reminds me of the good old days when we had fired up playoff defenses from the start of the game. Why was our team not fired up from the start??
Love games like this. Points at a premium. Which is why I don’t agree with Vrabel going for 2 even though it was just a yard.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love games like this. Points at a premium. Which is why I don’t agree with Vrabel going for 2 even though it was just a yard.
Derrick Henry from one yard out? I thought it was a good decision.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I noticed a few guys wide open down the field. Dak i think played bad in this game. Now some of the blame is because of all the earlier pressure that came through Conner Williams.. i think Schultz and Gregory will be on other teams radar..

i mean if i were a GM i would not be all that high on guys like Williams,LVE,Neal and even Gallup due to that injury. Or even Gregory due to all the off field stuff and the on field stupidity.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed a few guys wide open down the field. Dak i think played bad in this game. Now some of the blame is because of all the earlier pressure that came through Conner Williams.. i think Schultz and Gregory will be on other teams radar..

i mean if i were a GM i would not be all that high on guys like Williams,LVE,Neal and even Gallup due to that injury. Or even Gregory due to all the off field stuff and the on field stupidity.
Absolutely not just Dak's fault. Team game and a lot of guys didn't play as well as we hoped.

But, watching the Buff vs KC game really drove home the point that Dak is not on the level of some of the elite QBs. But, he is good enough that if he played like he normally does we would have won and if the game was 30 seconds longer we probably would have won anyway. TB to me was primed to be knocked off too by the Rams or by whomever faced them :sad2:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not just Dak's fault. Team game and a lot of guys didn't play as well as we hoped.

But, watching the Buff vs KC game really drove home the point that Dak is not on the level of some of the elite QBs. But, he is good enough that if he played like he normally does we would have won and if the game was 30 seconds longer we probably would have won anyway. TB to me was primed to be knocked off too by the Rams or by whomever faced them :sad2:
None of the results really surprised me. The Packers nearly lost multiple games to end the season so them losing not a huge surprise. The Chiefs look like the team to beat now.