• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing ill say.... Is we haven't been able to beat the hawks since they have had a qb like russel

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a sneaking suspicion that anyone who starts posting on a message board that he graduated top of his class at a university is probably bagging groceries and living in a basement, he should be banned for that reason alone.

Based on his comments, if he were really that educated, why pass up a chance to go UCLA law, Boalt law school (Cal), or UC Hastings?

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Seattle its due. Their fans make that atmosphere rediculius. Won't be able to watch sports for another week. We have shit to work on with colts coming to town.

yeah, I'm ready to move on. Thank goodness Indy looks like shit, too. Hell, the whole Gang of 4 played like shit today but none worse than our boy grrr

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe our problem is schematic, not personnel. How many power I runs did we do? How many times did we see Hunter? How many times did we see bunch formations to offset the jamming SEA cb did on the line? How many times did we burn TO because we couldn't set up with all the motions, different formations, etc.? How many times did we see our OL pull?

The answer to all the questions above is either 1.) a couple times or 2.) not at all.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing ill say.... Is we haven't been able to beat the hawks since they have had a qb like russel

Russell looked like shit today. Unfortunately, ours looked even worse.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

San Francisco 49ers 2012 Schedule - 49ers Home and Away - ESPN

Huh would you look at that we beat them at home last year 13-6, and they had Wilson at QB. I guess if you want to make a argument on Kaep you could say we have not had Seattle beat us like drum so bad until he took over at QB. It's all a moot point though. The game in this series that matters happens at home for us much later in the season.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point I was getting at... Is there team at home with a legitimate team and qb to lead them is not good!

Seattle at home is and never will be a joke. Where is our fucking powerr game!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe our problem is schematic, not personnel. How many power I runs did we do? How many times did we see Hunter? How many times did we see bunch formations to offset the jamming SEA cb did on the line? How many times did we burn TO because we couldn't set up with all the motions, different formations, etc.? How many times did we see our OL pull?

The answer to all the questions above is either 1.) a couple times or 2.) not at all.

I agree with your assesment but I do want to add before it gets lost... there were plays that sent Miller, our FB, out more so than we're accustom to and to me, I wondered why McDonald wasn't used for that role where he's a better route runner and reciever(assumed)...

Like Kap trying to hit Miller by the endzone on a deep pass... wtf??? lol

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly this part does bother me. I don't like our offensive playcalling with Kaep as much as I did with Alex. We've turned from a power run team into a spread team which is not good for our offensive line. Spreading the field works on teams like Green Bay, but against a D like Seattle you have to be able to push them around. It's hard to do that when you spread out so much and try to run from the pistol or shotgun.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point I was getting at... Is there team at home with a legitimate team and qb to lead them is not good!

Seattle at home is and never will be a joke. Where is our fucking powerr game!

LOL NOOOOOOO you said we havent beat them since they had Russell at QB... lol :clap: got you!!! :yahoo:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL NOOOOOOO you said we havent beat them since they had Russell at QB... lol :clap: got you!!! :yahoo:

Love you my hockey brotha!

Lol honestly we needed to lose a game like this. Better early I think

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree. The history of this team makes them what they are, when teams win Superbowls it is a measure of how successful of a franchise they are. To just forget about those accomplishments are severely discrediting this team, especially when discussing a game that is light years below in terms off significance. The fact that there is only one team that can they that they are more successful than us is a HUGE deal and should be treated as such.

So before the Patriots won there first Super-Bowl they were a bunch of losers ? I"m not sure what your getting at... WTF difference does the past make in terms of what a team is now... You battle to win every year.. There is nothing to discredit the 49rs were awesome back in the day ... So let's say you guy's never drafted Joe Montana and you NEVER won a title .. Does that mean you guy's are subpar ? Not sure exactly what your point is... past is the past man... You don't have to forget but it certainly doesn't imply to anything now...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly this part does bother me. I don't like our offensive playcalling with Kaep as much as I did with Alex. We've turned from a power run team into a spread team which is not good for our offensive line. Spreading the field works on teams like Green Bay, but against a D like Seattle you have to be able to push them around. It's hard to do that when you spread out so much and try to run from the pistol or shotgun.

I agree.... This isn't an overreaction from the loss. This could be an omen if Roman n Harbs does not fix this soon. THe option could be a nice sprinkle/icing to the cake, but not the actual cake itself.

We need to go back to the NFL pro style offense, where our franchise RB can be used and our outstanding OL, the BEST, play to their strengths...

The option was stopped two weeks in a row, this time we didn't have the passing game. WHeres the running game? we're not wearing anyone down.... its very odd, we don't exactly have super WRs to continue this spread formation for majority of the game. If Crabtree n MM were there, then I could see it...

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe we used this a couple of times last week and didn't do so well which is probably why we threw it out for this week.

I definitely would have liked to seen Hunter more but yeah, I don't think the bunch formation would've done much with them getting away with so much shit from the refs

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your assesment but I do want to add before it gets lost... there were plays that sent Miller, our FB, out more so than we're accustom to and to me, I wondered why McDonald wasn't used for that role where he's a better route runner and reciever(assumed)...

Like Kap trying to hit Miller by the endzone on a deep pass... wtf??? lol

I have no idea why McDonald wasn't featured in the game plan more...who on SEA has both the size, length, and speed to cover him? 6'5 270 with wheels and we are fucking around with Miller running wheel routes and deep posts. Where was Hunter and his speed? Why weren't we following up power I runs by Gore with cutback runs by Hunter? Why did we see Dixon carry the ball before Hunter? I can go on and on but this one is on Harbaugh first, Roman second, OL third.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love you my hockey brotha!

Lol honestly we needed to lose a game like this. Better early I think

yea yea, my devils suck I know lol.

i agree losing early is better than later but not to these cocks lol... i cant take the fallout from everyone... seattle this, seattle that... fuck SF, suck Seattle cock... AHHHHH

not to mention, the manner we lost, it wasn't our best nor IMO was a result from seattle's play. we sucked and thats it. Sucking from a coaching perspective sucks more than the actual execution. Thats what driving me nuts.

at least we got our trip to seattle out of the way