• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when in the 4th? That's the only completions i can honestly recall...to the wrs. Seattle was playng prevent....

we need to bring back the running game... we have a game vs houston in two sundays(or 3?) and Watt won't let Kap sit there waiting for a WR to open up

In the 4th? Lmao we didn't do shit there? But when we weren't simple and actually spread there d out we had little success. Look I'm down for the power offense. I wanted that shit. But we are too predictable, where is our spread passing offense. In this nfl you need to adapt quick. I hate our rear option lineup every play. Quit the cute shit cuz we had success last playoffs.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the good news for Kaepernick is that Colt is #2 haha

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u mean 14-2... ha ha ha ...49ers are a joke against a real defense... GB's aint even top 20 in the league

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u mean 14-2... ha ha ha ...49ers are a joke against a real defense... GB's aint even top 20 in the league

Uh, I'd be concerned with your offense as well. They weren't looking so great against a Carolina's D that got beat by EJ and the Bills today.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id be more concerned with your offense not getting a touchdown and turning the ball over so much.. ha ha ha

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id be more concerned with your offense not getting a touchdown and turning the ball over so much.. ha ha ha

I'm glad you decided to troll our board. I'm pretty sure you with your 7 posts will have to find another handle shortly. I'm guessing based on your behavior that this one isn't your first.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the first time we blew u out over the last 12 months ha ha ha.. u guys are hilarious... are the teams really that even??

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn't the first time we blew u out over the last 12 months ha ha ha.. u guys are hilarious... are the teams really that even??

Really? If you are going to troll a board at least make it worthy of the ban that is surely coming down on you man. You can give style points to trolls and you'd get a zero. I mean in terms of trolling you are just totally coug'n it! :L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does anybody notice that Alex Smith could beat the Hawks but Kaep can't? Wtf is the big difference?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does anybody notice that Alex Smith could beat the Hawks but Kaep can't? Wtf is the big difference?

Seattle has added a lot of pieces, wilson has matured since the first game last year, and we haven't seen what these two teams will do back at your house since those two have happened.

Two wins in a row at home doesn't mean we own you. It means we have protected our house as we should. I wouldn't ask those dark questions about losing to them until you lose at your house. Until then all Seattle did was hold serve.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, yeah that's why we're talking about it. Your offense has looked sorry for two straight weeks. Russell has looked pedestrian (and I'm being generous here) for 2 weeks straight. Admit it, he hasn't looked good so far.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alex beat the Hawks last year? Did he do something IN SF last year against the Hawks that we should be impressed with?

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if we went further than you last year, welllll

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex beat the Hawks last year? Did he do something IN SF last year against the Hawks that we should be impressed with?

I think you're asking the wrong question. Alex was limited but somehow it was good enough to be the Seahawks. Maybe we need to limit Kaep, play smart football and win the game. It's obvious that we can't win running this offense. The defense played well but after no offense they got tired.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're asking the wrong question. Alex was limited but somehow it was good enough to be the Seahawks. Maybe we need to limit Kaep, play smart football and win the game. It's obvious that we can't win running this offense. The defense played well but after no offense they got tired.

I think you're giving Alex wayyyy too much credit for that win against Seattle. This offense is predictable. You stop the run, you win the game. Kap still gives us the better chance as a passer.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're giving Alex wayyyy too much credit for that win against Seattle. This offense is predictable. You stop the run, you win the game. Kap still gives us the better chance as a passer.

It's not THAT win. It was THREE wins in a row. We've lost two straight in embarrassing fashion. I'm not even giving credit to Alex. I'm simply saying, how did we win with HIM and can't win now?

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kap has a much higher ceiling than Smith but I don't think Kap give us better chance against team like Seattle. Kap was clearly nervous in a hostile environment and made many bad decisions under pressure today. I don't think Smith would have won at Seattle today but the game would have been much more manageable with Smith at QB.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Niners offense gets shut down like that in Seattle then I'm terrified to see what happens to our offense when we go there. Sweet jesus.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richard Sherman - DB - Seahawks

Richard Sherman said he asked coach Pete Carroll to shadow Anquan Boldin in Sunday night's Week 2 win over the Niners.

The Seahawks normally just play sides with their corners. But with Brandon Browner (hamstring) sidelined, Sherman took on the challenge of stopping Boldin and humiliated the veteran. Boldin finished with just one catch for seven yards on four targets. Sherman, a first-team All-Pro last season, is clearly the most dominant cover corner in the league this side of Darrelle Revis. Cecil Shorts and all Jaguars will be hands-off fantasy plays in Week 3. Related: Anquan Boldin, Cecil Shorts
Source: Seattle Times

Sep 16 - 10:22 AM