• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, does anybody notice that Alex Smith could beat the Hawks but Kaep can't? Wtf is the big difference?

the Hawks got better, Alex wouldn't have won last night either....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap has a much higher ceiling than Smith but I don't think Kap give us better chance against team like Seattle. Kap was clearly nervous in a hostile environment and made many bad decisions under pressure today. I don't think Smith would have won at Seattle today but the game would have been much more manageable with Smith at QB.

I dont think Smith would have done any better in tbat environment. Against a lessor opponent last year, Smith had the same type of game against the NY Giants.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see what this team is made of when tbe Seahawks come to SF.

We will be made of the additions:

WR - Percy Harvin
CB - Brandon Browner
DE - Chris Clemons
LB - Bruce Irvin

At least we'll be at full strength next game, and yes, there were three backups playing D last night.

Good Luck!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WR - Percy Harvin
CB - Brandon Browner
DE - Chris Clemons
LB - Bruce Irvin

At least we'll be at full strength next game, and yes, there were three backups playing D last night.

Good Luck!

I wouldnt be relying on Percy Harvin just yet and your 12th man wont be there. Who knows what injury situation is going to be like in December. Dont count on it

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not THAT win. It was THREE wins in a row. We've lost two straight in embarrassing fashion. I'm not even giving credit to Alex. I'm simply saying, how did we win with HIM and can't win now?

You won because Hawks didnt have the same team in 2011 with TJack at QB and young
Players. Sherm was a rook, ET n Bam bam had 1 yr of exp.

Even then in 2011, both games were 2 pt games deep into the 4th qtr. Loss last yr at your house was a hard fought 7 pt game.

Now you have an aging Gore, a slow Boldin and Beast owns your D, you should be concerned that Seattle just matches up well with you.

Either way, good game and see you in December for another serious battle.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WR - Percy Harvin
CB - Brandon Browner
DE - Chris Clemons
LB - Bruce Irvin

Good Luck!

You can't brag about backups when your starter is suspended for using PED's. It just makes you look foolish.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won because Hawks didnt have the same team in 2011 with TJack at QB and young
Players. Sherm was a rook, ET n Bam bam had 1 yr of exp.

Even then in 2011, both games were 2 pt games deep into the 4th qtr. Loss last yr at your house was a hard fought 7 pt game.

Now you have an aging Gore, a slow Boldin and Beast owns your D, you should be concerned that Seattle just matches up well with you.

Either way, good game and see you in December for another serious battle.

5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
58-0 ring a bell?

Because that was against the same Arizona offense wasn't it?

Congrats on your loud stadium, but this whole "42-13, 58-0" war cries seahawk fans bring are fucking pathetic.

The seahawks are a terrible road team that relies on stadium noise to pad their win/loss total.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Sherman have said anything had the situation been reversed? He always takes shots at Harbaugh so what did he expect? He is the last guy who should be talking about being a good sport. Such a talented guy, but what a piece of shit he is.

Speaking of being a good sport, did anyone think Carroll calling for a review of the kickoff fumble with 5 minutes left in the game and up 23 points was a little much?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of being a good sport, did anyone think Carroll calling for a review of the kickoff fumble with 5 minutes left in the game and up 23 points was a little much?

Nope, it was a fumble and I have no problem with him doing that. Dominating an opponent is rare so if you have the opportunity to stick your foot on someone's throat, you do it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell no. It was a fumble and he owes the 49ers no leniency just because of their pathetic play. You don't wanna get whupped, then play better.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope breaker breaker 4 9. Robotic asked why you had won 3 straight games.

I simply answered you faced TJack twice and those games were 2 pt games late in the 4th.

Last yr you beat us by 7. We match up well.

Trolls arrive to rub it in. I've had plenty of football convos here.

Suddenly, no fans are allowed on the 9er board after a loss unless you
are overly courteous. We're rivals cut us a little slack.

That may not be but seems like sour grapes.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no. It was a fumble and he owes the 49ers no leniency just because of their pathetic play. You don't wanna get whupped, then play better.

I agree. We will have our chance on December 8, and I like our chances of paying them back big time. It is too early for us to be down on ourselves.