• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why McDonald wasn't featured in the game plan more...who on SEA has both the size, length, and speed to cover him? 6'5 270 with wheels and we are fucking around with Miller running wheel routes and deep posts. Where was Hunter and his speed? Why weren't we following up power I runs by Gore with cutback runs by Hunter? Why did we see Dixon carry the ball before Hunter? I can go on and on but this one is on Harbaugh first, Roman second, OL third.

Honestly where was McDonald, Patton, and honestly I never sat hunter? Where the fuck was hunter? I even saw Dixon. Where was it has been our powe game? Ugh

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ld
I believe our problem is schematic, not personnel. How many power I runs did we do? How many times did we see Hunter? How many times did we see bunch formations to offset the jamming SEA cb did on the line? How many times did we burn TO because we couldn't set up with all the motions, different formations, etc.? How many times did we see our OL pull?

The answer to all the questions above is either 1.) a couple times or 2.) not at all.

:laugh3: :laugh3:

It's always a sensitive girly excuse, huh?

We didn't have Browner, no Clemons, no Irvin.
Lost Okung and still whipped you physically.

Once could be an anomoly. Twice is a pattern.

Gore is Cooked vs Hawks and Boldin vs a solid secondary is harmless.

Stop with the sensitive excuses you queer!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why McDonald wasn't featured in the game plan more...who on SEA has both the size, length, and speed to cover him? 6'5 270 with wheels and we are fucking around with Miller running wheel routes and deep posts. Where was Hunter and his speed? Why weren't we following up power I runs by Gore with cutback runs by Hunter? Why did we see Dixon carry the ball before Hunter? I can go on and on but this one is on Harbaugh first, Roman second, OL third.

I saw Seattle use the trap play that we used vs Detroit yrs ago... I'm like, when's the last fucking time we did that?

we have turn the offense into a gimmick... we need to return to basis.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh saving it for January? He is crazy. :noidea:

He may have wanted to win this game using a specific type of offense/play-calling.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I would have liked to have seen both McDonald and Celek more. To me, VD just isn't as big, strong and physical as these two. As for Miller, I don't think it was such a bad idea putting him in there seeing that it looked like he was the only receiver doing anything today.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh saving it for January? He is crazy. :noidea:

He may have wanted to win this game using a specific type of offense/play-calling.

Maybe Harbaugh purposely coached them to get beat like this early in the season against a division rival to motivate them to run the table and go 15-1...:omg: Mind Blown.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Harbaugh purposely coached them to get beat like this early in the season against a division rival to motivate them to run the table and go 15-1...:omg: Mind Blown.

:nod:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly where was McDonald, Patton, and honestly I never sat hunter? Where the fuck was hunter? I even saw Dixon. Where was it has been our powe game? Ugh

Patton was sitting open in the endzone but Kap fails on looking his way.

Hunter never came in til late 3rd or into the 4th IIRC... that was weird but we weren't running at all so i understand why he wouldn't be out there for pass protection...

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hunter never came in til late 3rd or into the 4th IIRC... that was weird but we weren't running at all so i understand why he wouldn't be out there for pass protection...

No, this is what killed me. He did look his way.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had success when we spread there d out a bit. We were too damn predictable out there with that shit! Was roman drunk!?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to believe Harbaugh/Roman would save sh*t for later but I've determined thats farce... they don't save anything... not buying that weak sh*t.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, less pressure to go 15-1 than 16-0.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So before the Patriots won there first Super-Bowl they were a bunch of losers ? I"m not sure what your getting at... WTF difference does the past make in terms of what a team is now... You battle to win every year.. There is nothing to discredit the 49rs were awesome back in the day ... So let's say you guy's never drafted Joe Montana and you NEVER won a title .. Does that mean you guy's are subpar ? Not sure exactly what your point is... past is the past man... You don't have to forget but it certainly doesn't imply to anything now...

Dude, your team won, why are you letting Niner fans get to you? We know this is the closest to a Superbowl that you guys have gotten so please, go celebrate like it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had success when we spread there d out a bit. We were too damn predictable out there with that shit! Was roman drunk!?

when in the 4th? That's the only completions i can honestly recall...to the wrs. Seattle was playng prevent....

we need to bring back the running game... we have a game vs houston in two sundays(or 3?) and Watt won't let Kap sit there waiting for a WR to open up

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to believe Harbaugh/Roman would save sh*t for later but I've determined thats farce... they don't save anything... not buying that weak sh*t.

I hope they actually DO save shit for later because the playcalling was TURRIBLE today.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest, I'm a big Kap fan but he was getting a little too big headed for me. He does seem like a humble guy but when hearing his interviews, he talks about how he doesn't feel pressured, how the crowd noise doesn't get to him, it's all about how a team executes. Like no man, it's okay to admit those things because if you deny it, you will never learn how to control it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I would have liked to have seen both McDonald and Celek more. To me, VD just isn't as big, strong and physical as these two. As for Miller, I don't think it was such a bad idea putting him in there seeing that it looked like he was the only receiver doing anything today.

There was a reason for that. They didn't cover him because he has limited pass catching ability and little agility and speed to do something with it when he DID catch it. I would have rather seen McDonald play more of a Delanie Walker role.

Delanie Walker was missed today...both in the running game and as an option in the passing game.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

There was a reason for that. They didn't cover him because he has limited pass catching ability and little agility and speed to do something with it when he DID catch it. I would have rather seen McDonald play more of a Delanie Walker role.

Delanie Walker was missed today...both in the running game and as an option in the passing game.

I definitely miss him even more for his outstanding run blocking. If only that dude can catch well, I kid you not, I would say he was better than VD.