• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Why is that lame? That is the standard for ultimate success in this league. Winning the Superbowl is literally all that matters.

Because as our team is getting curb stomped bringing up history back 20-30 years ago is lame

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've obviously got into your head.

I actually was going to leave after my initial comment as I realized I should be the bigger one and not rub it in but after someone told me to jump in front of the light rail that really hurt my feelings.

Ignorant jokes are the best jokes, don't you think?

Being annoying is not, "getting into someones head." It is just being annoying and filling the boards with shit talk.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood the point of trolling a message board on the internet. I understand coming on here and talking about something you are passionate about with other people who are passionate about the same subject. But to spend your time trying to make those people angry by being immature and annoying, that jut seems plain pathetic and sad to me. No one with an education would ever do that.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Games are won in the trenches but there has to come a time when you have a mobile QB who should compensate for that. Kaepernick look every bit the inexperienced QB today. It was too good to be true.

I hope this is one shitty game that will be a life lesson for this kid. For now, CenturyLink will haunt him.

There was no balance, the offense became one dimensional...

I don't care who the QB is, if the defense knows your going to throw it and the WR's can't even get open its a foregone conclusion on what the outcome will be...

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so many seafucks on the niners gameday thread. Go jerk off on your own board.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Seahawks their due. They certainly showed us, Harbaugh and Kaepernick tonight. This game was without a doubt worse than last year's. I don't even think having both Crabtree and Manningham would've done much tonight.

Our defense played well tonight, they just made some stupid mistakes. As much as the Seahawks fans don't want to admit, Russell Wilson didn't look good for two straight weeks now.

This division will only be won by how well Kaepernick develops over the season. Thankfully, there is no secondary as good as Seattle's.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that lame? That is the standard for ultimate success in this league. Winning the Superbowl is literally all that matters.

I agree, that was a head scratching type of comment. Bloodtype's comment was the only lame thing that was discussed.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peace out 9'rs. Hope your injured players are back next week. See you again on the return trip.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Seahawks their due. They certainly showed us, Harbaugh and Kaepernick tonight. This game was without a doubt worse than last year's. I don't even think having both Crabtree and Manningham would've done much tonight.

Our defense played well tonight, they just made some stupid mistakes. As much as the Seahawks fans don't want to admit, Russell Wilson didn't look good for two straight weeks now.

This division will only be won by how well Kaepernick develops over the season. Thankfully, there is no secondary as good as Seattle's.

Their secondary literally won them the game tonight. The rest of their team played really good too, but there was nobody to throw to.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wilson completed 3 passes to WRs tonight (Rice, Baldwin and Tate each had 1). 3 went to Lynch and 2 to Miller. 8 completed passes. I wonder what the record is. I know Tebow with Denver won a game in which he only completed 2 passes. That would be my guess?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many passing yards and TD's did he have last week again? How many passing games like that does Flacco have in his career? You're to caught up in a bad road game performance in a meaningless early season game in the hardest stadium to play in as the visitors. It sucks, but this just makes the game in San Fran that much more important and gives our guys motivation.

Are you going to stick to his week one performance as if that is all that matters? He had a good game last week and then came in here and threw 3 interceptions and made terrible decisions, that doesn't justify a huge contract extension, I'm sorry. You are trying to act as if that one performance is all that matters, You do realize that Aaron Rogers still hasn't touched Flynn's records right? Flynn must be better than Rogers by your rational since his best performance ever was up there with Rogers.

At this point do you feel comfortable giving Kaepernick an extension that makes him one of the top paid players in the league?

Also out of curiousity, how many games like Kaep's tonight has Flacco had?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I start with gameplan and playcalling. Then Kaep. Then oline. Then stupid penalties which goes back to coaching. Maybe this beat down will make them not be so arrogant and fucking stop with the cutesy bull shit.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peace out 9'rs. Hope your injured players are back next week. See you again on the return trip.

Fuck you, you sonof... oh wait. A Seattle fan being cool about the ass kicking they just gave the Niners??? Thanks man. Congrats on the win. Tough one for us to watch. See you again in a while.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on to the next game. the good thing it only counts for 1 loss

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to stick to his week one performance as if that is all that matters? He had a good game last week and then came in here and threw 3 interceptions and made terrible decisions, that doesn't justify a huge contract extension, I'm sorry. You are trying to act as if that one performance is all that matters, You do realize that Aaron Rogers still hasn't touched Flynn's records right? Flynn must be better than Rogers by your rational since his best performance ever was up there with Rogers.

At this point do you feel comfortable giving Kaepernick an extension that makes him one of the top paid players in the league?

And you're trying to justify Kaep is not worth extending off 1 game. I can go back to last season and keep pulling great games from him. The Green Bay playoff game ring a bell? How about coming just short of leading the greatest Super Bowl comeback in history? Seattle is just a tough place to play. We did not take advantage of our chances early and that cost us the game. It's really as simple as that and does not mean we are suddenly a bad team with a bad QB.