• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 0 SuperBowl thing is kinda lame, right now Seattle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SF

I would just put "Seattle>SF"

The two are still very evenly matched, I expect the 49ers to beat the Seahawks in San Fran.

You guys are being extremely short sighted, you have a good team it's just one bad loss.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why is McDonald even in the game right now. He's clearly hampered by something. Put in Dobbs.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's week 2 for Christ sake. When you consider the contract Flacco got, and the fact that Kaep is already a better QB than him it's pretty obvious he is getting extended. He could still end up the Super Bowl winning QB as well.

I know what week it is and I also know that he hasn't even play a full season. I don't think it is obvious at all that Kaep is better than Flacco, the only thing that Kaep does better is run the ball, Flacco is a better passer and decision maker at this point.

If he does go to the superbowl then I would think about an extension but right now he has not earned that type of money.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
alright yall, I am out for the night.. Fucking bullshit.. just chalk it up to useless shit again.. god damn..

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle just won their Super Bowl.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is dumb, lost a lot of players tonight

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem quite angry.

Your team won the game. Congrats on that. Honestly. Just go away now. You aren't getting into anyones heads. You are being a troll. You claim to be this incredibly smart guy, yet all you do is make ignorant jokes and troll. Trolling is for 13 year old basement dwellers. I venture to say you have felt a titty in your day...act like.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 0 SuperBowl thing is kinda lame, right now Seattle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SF

Why is that lame? That is the standard for ultimate success in this league. Winning the Superbowl is literally all that matters.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about the line play...

If the Niners O-line is going to continue to let Seattle stand them and not allow any push, this is how it will go...

I've said it before several times, this match-up is all about the play up front...

Games are won in the trenches but there has to come a time when you have a mobile QB who should compensate for that. Kaepernick look every bit the inexperienced QB today. It was too good to be true.

I hope this is one shitty game that will be a life lesson for this kid. For now, CenturyLink will haunt him.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what week it is and I also know that he hasn't even play a full season. I don't think it is obvious at all that Kaep is better than Flacco, the only thing that Kaep does better is run the ball, Flacco is a better passer and decision maker at this point.

If he does go to the superbowl then I would think about an extension but right now he has not earned that type of money.

How many passing yards and TD's did he have last week again? How many passing games like that does Flacco have in his career? You're to caught up in a bad road game performance in a meaningless early season game in the hardest stadium to play in as the visitors. It sucks, but this just makes the game in San Fran that much more important and gives our guys motivation.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team won the game. Congrats on that. Honestly. Just go away now. You aren't getting into anyones heads. You are being a troll. You claim to be this incredibly smart guy, yet all you do is make ignorant jokes and troll. Trolling is for 13 year old basement dwellers. I venture to say you have felt a titty in your day...act like.

I've obviously got into your head.

I actually was going to leave after my initial comment as I realized I should be the bigger one and not rub it in but after someone told me to jump in front of the light rail that really hurt my feelings.

Ignorant jokes are the best jokes, don't you think?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just put "Seattle>SF"

The two are still very evenly matched, I expect the 49ers to beat the Seahawks in San Fran.

You guys are being extremely short sighted, you have a good team it's just one bad loss.

Yes, December 8, and we shall see.