• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for Hart and McEwen last night we would've lost 5-0
Sadly I am finding it impossible to even turn on the games now..... Maybe the next one.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But according to the fan page, Hart isn't an NHL caliber goalie, this is why I don't go to bars cause I'd beat up too many PT fans lol.
That cant be someone who watches the games. All you have to do is watch to know Hart has been playing very good this season. Maybe not a top 10 goalie this season but well on his way to be.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I am finding it impossible to even turn on the games now..... Maybe the next one.
I was so happy to see McEwen win his fight easily and turn the whole game around. We went from getting dominated to dominating for a long stretch after that fight. Ive been asking for someone to do this for years but we have a team full of pusses and McEwen has turned a game by winning a fight a few times this season.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so happy to see McEwen win his fight easily and turn the whole game around. We went from getting dominated to dominating for a long stretch after that fight. Ive been asking for someone to do this for years but we have a team full of pusses and McEwen has turned a game by winning a fight a few times this season.
Will watch the Rags match on Saturday. We’re forecasted for a snow-pocalypse here in SC on Saturday / Sunday which will close everything down . Up to 4 inches !!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will watch the Rags match on Saturday. We’re forecasted for a snow-pocalypse here in SC on Saturday / Sunday which will close everything down . Up to 4 inches !!!
Get yourself some sportrs supplies and settle in for Flyers hockey and playoff football and enjoy your Saturday night.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Kimelman

@NHLAdamK

·
3h

Yeo also said Sean Couturier and Ryan Ellis were in the training room today getting therapy but neither is skating at this point and there's no timeline for when they could play again

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just caught last few minutes of Canes - Canucks. Canes won handily - then two guys do a speed race around the whole rink for fun.

I may have just moved across the line to a Caniac. There’s way too much fun going on in AWAZ-land to stay stuck with the all depressing Flyer.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just caught last few minutes of Canes - Canucks. Canes won handily - then two guys do a speed race around the whole rink for fun.

I may have just moved across the line to a Caniac. There’s way too much fun going on in AWAZ-land to stay stuck with the all depressing Flyer.
Upon further thought - 30 years in with Flyers can’t be given up that easily.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played pretty well for long stretches IMO. The pauses just eat them alive. Sigh

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How different would this season be if Ellis and Cooter were healthy?
I don't think that things would be THAT different. This isn't the most cohesive roster.
There are some good parts, but they don't seem to compliment one another or work together.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that things would be THAT different. This isn't the most cohesive roster.
There are some good parts, but they don't seem to compliment one another or work together.
Agree with this. Way too many times our player run into each other...... That's a tell - tale sign they are not a cohesive unit. Contrasting this, which I rarely see with the Flyers.... the Rags were on a rush.... Abinajead (sp?) was carrying the puck... he passed to a player on the right without looking and took off toward the left side of the net again without looking anywhere, or breaking his stride. The pass came back to him... right in time. He didn't bury it, but it was just an example of cohesiveness.... Just don't see that very often with the current Flyer squad. Maybe it's because of the rotating players... but it's just flat not there.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been the case for years with 6 coaches fired and GMs fired and third and fourth line guys shuffled. Its a pattern.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this. Way too many times our player run into each other...... That's a tell - tale sign they are not a cohesive unit. Contrasting this, which I rarely see with the Flyers.... the Rags were on a rush.... Abinajead (sp?) was carrying the puck... he passed to a player on the right without looking and took off toward the left side of the net again without looking anywhere, or breaking his stride. The pass came back to him... right in time. He didn't bury it, but it was just an example of cohesiveness.... Just don't see that very often with the current Flyer squad. Maybe it's because of the rotating players... but it's just flat not there.
We just havent had good enough players for years. Our top line is a second best line on most cup winning teams. If we couldve had Gee Couts and Jake as a second line we would be a cup contender every year. Problem is we paid them as top line guys when they dont/didnt produce as a top line.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man do we stink. Only a hand full of players still playing hard at this point.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A first, a prospect and another pick for Klingberg. We better sell sell sell Risto at the deadline. If he signs with that team the deal could be even more.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A first, a prospect and another pick for Klingberg. We better sell sell sell Risto at the deadline. If he signs with that team the deal could be even more.

Makes absolutely no sense not to at this point. 13 points behind Boston who has 3 games in hand. 18 points behind Washington with 1 game in hand. There's no way this team challenges for a playoff spot.

Giroux, Risto, and Braun at the very least should be sold.

~ 15% chance of a top 2 pick as it stands right now..