• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these guys are in support roles at this point. Our problem is top end players, or the lack thereof.
Our problem is very obvious and its that we need front and back end talent. That has been a huge problem for about 7 years running.

I just posted some former Flyers out there in case anyone is interested in watching our old friends.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our problem is very obvious and its that we need front and back end talent. That has been a huge problem for about 7 years running.

I just posted some former Flyers out there in case anyone is interested in watching our old friends.
A lot of front end help. We have absolutely no game changers on this roster beyond Carter Hart.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Freaking Sens fired Pierre McGuire, now I'll have to listen to his dumb ass during games again.:L

Hopefully not! I was watching some of the Stars/Flames games last night and man, I wish Pang did more east coast games. He's such a good color guy.

Also, the Flames looked insane last night. I only watched the 1st, but it looks like they continued their dominance. It basically took a Stars PP for them to be able to even get out of their own zone. I think the Flames were first to 97% of the loose pucks and the 3% they didn't get it, they were in a position to hit the guy that did so he couldn't make a good pass.

They were on another level compared to the portion of the FLA/WAS game I watched.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully not! I was watching some of the Stars/Flames games last night and man, I miss Darren Pang. He's such a good color guy, I wish he did more east coast games.

Also, the Flames looked insane last night. I only watched the 1st, but it looks like they continued their dominance. It basically took a Stars PP for them to be able to even get out of their own zone. I think the Flames were first to 97% of the loose pucks and the 3% they didn't get it, they were in a position to hit the guy that did so he couldn't make a good pass.

They were on another level compared to the portion of the FLA/WAS game I watched.
Its been the same way for the Pens against the Rags and im not sad to see it. :clap:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully not! I was watching some of the Stars/Flames games last night and man, I wish Pang did more east coast games. He's such a good color guy.

I didn't see that game, fell asleep during the Avs game lol. Those 2 have been having a good series so far though.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sutter had a talk - they listened.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the Devils' fourth pick in the top five of the draft since 2017. The club selected Nico Hischier and Jack Hughes first overall and Luke Hughes fourth overall over that period.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the Devils' fourth pick in the top five of the draft since 2017. The club selected Nico Hischier and Jack Hughes first overall and Luke Hughes fourth overall over that period.

Ridiculous.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in for Connor Geekie

Is that name related or hockey ability related? :D

Couple good names in the draft this year. Jimmy Snuggerud and Rutger McGroarty.

Assuming Wright, Cooley, and Slafkovsky are off the board, the top remaining guys by most of my reads will be the two Czech RHD, Jiricek and Nemec, Savoie (C), Kemell (W).

Should be interesting. Glad they only dropped 1 spot. It was actually their highest likelihood in spite of finishing 4th worst in the standings.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that name related or hockey ability related? :D

Couple good names in the draft this year. Jimmy Snuggerud and Rutger McGroarty.

Assuming Wright, Cooley, and Slafkovsky are off the board, the top remaining guys by most of my reads will be the two Czech RHD, Jiricek and Nemec, Savoie (C), Kemell (W).

Should be interesting. Glad they only dropped 1 spot. It was actually their highest likelihood in spite of finishing 4th worst in the standings.
Name mostly - but he is 6-3 and over 200lbs. Sadly they say he’s not a good skater.