• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching at all levels is abysmal, hard to imagine 20 guys not on the same page game in and game out. That's a pure coaching flaw.
The coach has a system. The system with the players we have does not work. Maybe tweak the system?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coach has a system. The system with the players we have does not work. Maybe tweak the system?
Ordinarily I would agree. But 6 coaches in a row can't have the same failure rate. At this point AV is on pace with Hakstol with this team. Maybe tweak the Players more?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ordinarily I would agree. But 6 coaches in a row can't have the same failure rate. At this point AV is on pace with Hakstol with this team. Maybe tweak the Players more?
I got it !!!! Fire Jim Jackson and Keith Jones. Haven’t won anything with them at the mic.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO outside of like Trotz, Sullivan, and Q, “good coaches” are just good matches with the team that they have. Sometimes it’s a good match and sometimes it’s a bad match. AV and the Flyers roster are a bad match.

This group of players should not be downright pitiful on the ice. And they have been for a season and a half. Pretty clearly they’re not contenders, but they should not be among the worst in the league.

I honestly don’t see how Fletcher let’s this match continue beyond tonight. I’ll be floored if AV is behind the bench tomorrow. Hopefully the next guy is a better match and can get more out of them, but this group is downright depressing. Staring a new rebuild in the face is even more so. It’s gunna take years for the Flyers to get the cap to a position where they can even start building again.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO outside of like Trotz, Sullivan, and Q, “good coaches” are just good matches with the team that they have. Sometimes it’s a good match and sometimes it’s a bad match. AV and the Flyers roster are a bad match.

This group of players should not be downright pitiful on the ice. And they have been for a season and a half. Pretty clearly they’re not contenders, but they should not be among the worst in the league.

I honestly don’t see how Fletcher let’s this match continue beyond tonight. I’ll be floored if AV is behind the bench tomorrow. Hopefully the next guy is a better match and can get more out of them, but this group is downright depressing. Staring a new rebuild in the face is even more so. It’s gunna take years for the Flyers to get the cap to a position where they can even start building again.
Who do you put in as coach? Yeo? Therein? Would be the same show IMO, but what else is there? The Avs will put the dagger in the rest of the season so it won't much matter.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for the positives from the game;

1. We were not shut out;
2. There was no shoot out; and
3. By the end of the late football game it was such a blow out that I didn't see any of the game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you put in as coach? Yeo? Therein? Would be the same show IMO, but what else is there? The Avs will put the dagger in the rest of the season so it won't much matter.

I'll lose my shit if they fire AV and not Yeo/Therrien.

Tocchet is out there. He seems like a logical fit. Got a lot out of a pretty sorry Coyotes team for a while. Flyers roots.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts about possibly Rock Tochet to replace AV? Honestly, I'm not sure any.coach can change the outcome of our underachieving roster. I would be on board with Tochett.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll lose my shit if they fire AV and not Yeo/Therrien.

Tocchet is out there. He seems like a logical fit. Got a lot out of a pretty sorry Coyotes team for a while. Flyers roots.
Lol. As I typed my post I see you listed Tochett. That's funny.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. As I typed my post I see you listed Tochett. That's funny.

Lol, ya. I mean he makes the most sense probably. Torts is out there too, but given the fragility of this team he seems like a risky choice. Plus I hate him and don't want to see him coach the Flyers haha. Babcock too.

Q is technically out there too, but I'd be surprised if anyone touches that. At least not this season.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeo interim from O'Connor. I guess that's not totally surprising given his history with Fletcher. Still kinda surprised they didn't fully clean house though.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2