• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note, they had stretches of sustained pressure, better than other games. Sadly, all shots came fro low danger areas.

We just don’t have anyone than can put the puck in the net.
But we have JVR and his 7 million dollar contract because goal scorers get paid. :L

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Risto is like minus 10 in the last two weeks.

He had 0 hits last night ughhhhh!!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note, they had stretches of sustained pressure, better than other games. Sadly, all shots came fro low danger areas.

We just don’t have anyone than can put the puck in the net.
At least Gee showed some balls last night. He was fired up and nobody responded to his feistiness

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think it may be time for a severe coaching over haul. New players aren't cutting it, time to maybe try some better coaching?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the real question is why? Seems to have all the pieces? Or maybe he's a little over rated too.
Several reasons He never takes a day off to recover after taking lot of big hits and blocked shots ,he doesn't have a long reach hes not the fastest doesn't have a big shot. He is just very good all around nothing special and he turns the puck over more than any other top pair dman I've ever seen.

Hes a very good player not great and that's what we need him to be.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like being in a bar full of rangers fans and hanging with friends who are Rangers fans and your team is getting destroyed. This team brings me so much joy. :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
I do feel your pain.

Add to the Flyers, Being a Browns fan may be the epitome of no joy.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several reasons He never takes a day off to recover after taking lot of big hits and blocked shots ,he doesn't have a long reach hes not the fastest doesn't have a big shot. He is just very good all around nothing special and he turns the puck over more than any other top pair dman I've ever seen.

Hes a very good player not great and that's what we need him to be.

To me, this is the story of Hextall's tenure. Applies to Provorov, TK, Farabee, Sanheim. Frost. Myers and Patrick. Lindblom. I mean some of those guys never even showed very good for very long. But you just can't have that many guys miss their ceiling and be competitive. Certainly not when you're trying to build on a timeline that fits Giroux's (and previously Voracek's) aging curve. And there wasn't anything outside of the 1st round to speak of outside of Lindblom and Hart. Plus some flat out busts like Rubtsov and seemingly O'Brien.

I expect AV and co. will get the axe because it's the only card Fletcher has to play to save his own skin. I expect that will come pretty soon if they lose a couple more games in a row here. Then if the coaching change doesn't do anything I think the tear down starts at the deadline. Giroux, Ristolainen, Brassard, Braun, Yandle, Thompson are all on the last year of their deals. Giroux and Risto, maybe Braun, you can probably get a pretty good return. The others you could pick up some late draft picks.

I don't see how ownership could sit on their hands, waiting to get healthy. Not after last year. They can't just sit tight through this and hope they're healthy next year to make the run that this year was supposed to be.

At this point, I just hope Giroux gets traded to a contender. Dude deserves another deep run.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, this is the story of Hextall's tenure. Applies to Provorov, TK, Farabee, Sanheim. Frost. Myers and Patrick. Lindblom. I mean some of those guys never even showed very good for very long. But you just can't have that many guys miss their ceiling and be competitive. Certainly not when you're trying to build on a timeline that fits Giroux's (and previously Voracek's) aging curve. And there wasn't anything outside of the 1st round to speak of outside of Lindblom and Hart. Plus some flat out busts like Rubtsov and seemingly O'Brien.

I expect AV and co. will get the axe because it's the only card Fletcher has to play to save his own skin. I expect that will come pretty soon if they lose a couple more games in a row here. Then if the coaching change doesn't do anything I think the tear down starts at the deadline. Giroux, Ristolainen, Brassard, Braun, Yandle, Thompson are all on the last year of their deals. Giroux and Risto, maybe Braun, you can probably get a pretty good return. The others you could pick up some late draft picks.

I don't see how ownership could sit on their hands, waiting to get healthy. Not after last year. They can't just sit tight through this and hope they're healthy next year to make the run that this year was supposed to be.

At this point, I just hope Giroux gets traded to a contender. Dude deserves another deep run.
I agree 100% with every word of this post.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I to agree with this whole post, question is will it happen? Allison and Ellis coming back isn't going to fix anything. Besides how long before Ellis gets injured again? Maybe a whole house cleaning is in order. Time to go after younger talent and lock it up instead of aging vets to try and mend a broken situation.