• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Draft discussion thread

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what happens in the offseason and who is available.

If both were a need I would go with BPA. I wouldn't draft a TE just to draft a TE if the WR value was better.
I am asking the best two in this draft . the Georgia TE . I believe we can get a impact WR the Bengals have in FA. if not the Arizona WR in the Draft. You never see a impact TE in the FA.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no luck Drafting WR's

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffman - do you have an opinion on how much - if any - Travis Hunter plays both ways?
He wants to play both ways and he could but i'm not sure how much an NFL team will allow it.
He is probably an All Pro Corner and could be an All Pro WR.
His ball skills are not human.
But worrying about Travis Hunter playing both ways on your team is a good thing to have.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to play both ways and he could but i'm not sure how much an NFL team will allow it.
He is probably an All Pro Corner and could be an All Pro WR.
His ball skills are not human.
But worrying about Travis Hunter playing both ways on your team is a good thing to have.
People always say stuff about too many miles on RB's coming out Ie PL at CU. As amazing as Hunter is why isn't this more of an issue using a RB standard. with a guy playing both ways heading to NFL. Hunter the player I'd run the card up to the podium to draft him but, his mileage will be so much higher. Yes I know Hunter is way more talented vs PL

Last edited:

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People always say stuff about too many miles on RB's coming out Ie PL at CU. As amazing as Hunter is why isn't this more of an issue using a RB standard. with a guy playing both ways heading to NFL. Hunter the player I'd run the card up to the podium to draft him but, his mileage will be so much higher. Yes I know Hunter is way more talented vs PL
For RB's it's typically the constant hits by very large and ill-intentioned men that shorten one's lifespan at RB. WR/CB typically don't dish out or receive those kinds of hits.

That said, it could be a concern based on how much he plays this year.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For RB's it's typically the constant hits by very large and ill-intentioned men that shorten one's lifespan at RB. WR/CB typically don't dish out or receive those kinds of hits.

That said, it could be a concern based on how much he plays this year.
It's not like you to keep talking about something you don't know anything about. But, here you are.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like you to keep talking about something you don't know anything about. But, here you are.
Just because you bought the rose colored version of Deion's hideous sunglass line doesn't mean you have to wear them all the time.

After all, your early prognostication of Bo makes me think you don't know. :D

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you bought the rose colored version of Deion's hideous sunglass line doesn't mean you have to wear them all the time.

After all, your early prognostication of Bo makes me think you don't know. :D
You are well acquainted with the superficial - I guess that makes sense - given the context.

What part of the Houston area are you from? I'm guessing the woodlands.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are well acquainted with the superficial - I guess that makes sense - given the context.

What part of the Houston area are you from? I'm guessing the woodlands.
Coming from a South Austinite that's rich. (See what I did there?)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a South Austinite that's rich. (See what I did there?)
LOL - I can't tell you how many professional acquaintances of mine - eager to find out where in Austin I live - ran the other way or changed the subject when I told them I live in South Austin. Freaking snob MFs.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Hunter roundup - 7 catches 130 yards - and the game winning forced fumble on the RB at the goal line.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What worries me right now is how much were spoon feeding Nix. What if he doesn't snap out of it, and we wind up in a spot to draft a Shadeur, Ewers, Beck, Ward or Dart.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember us talking about this after the draft last year but I don't think people realize how much potential next years draft class has.

Throw in Drew Allar too who is starting to hit his stride. Possibly Miller Moss and Garrett Nussmeier too.

Depends on who declares but next years QB class looks good to me.

Klubnik is starting to come around too but probably shouldn't declare since he has a heck of an NIL deal and just a RS SOPH.

Missouri QB Brady Cook should be added in there as well.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully its a bad dream and today's game is a sign of things to come