• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Draft discussion thread

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you aren't impressed with Travis Hunter you probably aren't watching Colorado. lol
He's the exception. But the fact that he comes with Dieon attached at the hip I don't know that I'm all that interested in him.

I really hope if we're picking top 5 we're looking at LT's or RT's.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the exception. But the fact that he comes with Dieon attached at the hip I don't know that I'm all that interested in him.

Yeah. I know what you mean. He needs to get off Deion’s tit a bit. Deion needs to let these guys speak for themselves. Hear Hunter is a really good guy too.

• Bullseye
Reactions: LGM

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes please on the tackle front. If you hit on a tackle they are 10 year foundational blocks for your team.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I know what you mean. He needs to get off Deion’s tit a bit. Deion needs to let these guys speak for themselves. Hear Hunter is a really good guy too.
Thats the problem. Ive heard nothing but great things about this kid. Gets great grades, treats women well, the way he handled the cheap shot from that CSU safety was more than mature. This kid is an easy top 2 pick all day. Just take Deion's advice and move away from the cancer.

Shedeur's star is fading to me solely because of how he's handling himself outside the huddle.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BJ Green looks pretty good to me.

Colorado's D actually looks better (Not that it could be much worse) and we will see in time.

I think if Colorado is smart they try and slow the game down a bit. They have an offense to hang with most opponents. Their D looks better to me and I think Deion has done a good job of slowing it down a bit to keep the D off the field more. Last year it seemed like he was more looking for Shedur to put up as much stats as he could (Still is) but to a lesser degree of using his weapons and movig the ball down the field as oppose to hitting it big every play.

They have no run game mostly because they don't run the ball more then anything. They could run a little if they actually tried to run a little. Will Sheppard probably didn't make a great choice to go to Colorado with the other WR's there. Webster and Hunter are going to steal the show if they continue to use Hunter at WR as much as they have so far and it appears they will. I really like Omarion Miller but he probably has to wait his turn. Drelon Miller could be fun too. The Nebraska game wasn't great but they hunkered down a bit on D in that game. I like what they did vs Colorado State. Limited the Colorado State possessions and slh

Who is Webster? Wester - maybe?

Travis Hunter will be drafted to play on both sides of the ball. The team most motivated to get him on the roster will think of him as two roster spots in one guy. I do not think it is possible he will play every play. I think he starts as a WR and gets involved in various pass defense packages.

Kai Hill-Green is my favorite Buff on defense. From ILB everyone he smacks into - goes backwards and down.

The Buffs have I think half dozen draft picks on D just among their seniors. Hunter, Nwankwo, Shilo, Cam'Ron Silmon-Craig, Levonta Bentley, Hill-Green and Preston Hodge. DJ McKinney CB - may be the best player - he's sophomore.

I can't wait to see what Livingston as the DC does - now that he has actual game film on his players. This D is going to get better every week and they will be a big story by the end of the season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter is a great guy - he spent time after the end of the game in Fort Collins shaking hands with CSU player - signing autographs for them - and they just idolized him. It was quite a thing to see.

Agreed - HC Prime should STFU about Shedeur's future and Hunter's future - it is up to them now.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hunter is a cb with some small offensive packages in the NFL. No way does the team that drafts him want to open him up to hits as a wr when he's that good as a db.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hunter is a cb with some small offensive packages in the NFL. No way does the team that drafts him want to open him up to hits as a wr when he's that good as a db.

Hard to say. I think it comes down to which one he prefers to play and he will say both but that will be worked out come draft process. It will come down to him though... He is that good at both. He gets to pick.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of those rare times you don't know what you're talking about.

Hunter added 15 lbs of muscle over last year and appears faster. He will certainly play WR - because his ball skills are ultra-superior and he runs really good routes. WRs though get paid better than CBs. He will play both in the pros - guaranteed.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. I think it comes down to which one he prefers to play and he will say both but that will be worked out come draft process. It will come down to him though... He is that good at both. He gets to pick.
Agree. My point is that regardless of which he chooses, he won't be playing both ways in the NFL on a regular full time or even half time basis.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. My point is that regardless of which he chooses, he won't be playing both ways in the NFL on a regular full time or even half time basis.

Motivation Success GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he will, and he will make 240 million a year for pulling double duty

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good CB's are harder to find than good WR so if I were drafting him I would want him to play full time CB and as part time WR.

• Bullseye
Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about roster spots - fellas.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a top pick, its all about protecting the investment. Hes going to get paid regardless, but if some idiot decides to play him both ways consistently he'll be lucky to see his 5th year option.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were true, the obvious and easiest place to do it is kicker/punter. But its not done because one injury hurts you twice as much. Like I said, he's probably the only kid in my lifetime besides Deion or Bo who could legitimately play both ways, but I can't fathom a team being so careless with a top pick as to actually do it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were true, the obvious and easiest place to do it is kicker/punter. But its not done because one injury hurts you twice as much. Like I said, he's probably the only kid in my lifetime besides Deion or Bo who could legitimately play both ways, but I can't fathom a team being so careless with a top pick as to actually do it.
Not full time that us for sure. I am sure he will play some of both but a lot of one and a little of the other. Gotta protect his body.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get a chance at the best WR or TE in the draft What way would you go ? Seems to me TE is harder to find .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get a chance at the best WR or TE in the draft What way would you go ? Seems to me TE is harder to find .

Depends on what happens in the offseason and who is available.

If both were a need I would go with BPA. I wouldn't draft a TE just to draft a TE if the WR value was better.