• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Draft discussion thread

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. The reason for saying Texas is an elite team isn't because they beat Michigan.
That seemed nearly slam dunk.
I don't think you will find a better backup QB on any title contender either.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. Rashada is a money hungry transfer diving suinng jerk...... so I am not going to defend him much but he has better physical tools.

I'm not exactly rooting for him.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Rashada is a money hungry transfer diving man so I am not going to defend him much but he has better physical tools.
Thats probably right on the nose. Id still take Arch's skillset right now, especially his development.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably right on the nose. Id still take Arch's skillset right now, especially his development.

I just think Rashada is a little clown as a person based on how he has handled his transfers and recruiting.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch CU, the less impressed I am with them.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Georgia what they did to them last year is BS

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch CU, the less impressed I am with them.
It's hard not to be impressed with Travis Hunter.

We will see if the CU Buff coaches can rise to the level of talent they have on this team. The best teams play their best football in Nov/Dec.
The few outings I made as a pitcher - if I threw it wide = my next pitch would likely be inside. Last year the Buffs started off too fast and slowly deteriorated - this year is supposedly designed to unfold in the opposite way. I see good progress on the Oline - in the run game - and especially on defense - DC Livingston will be a major commodity in the coaching market sooner rather than later.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you aren't impressed with Travis Hunter you probably aren't watching Colorado. lol

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you aren't impressed with Travis Hunter you probably aren't watching Colorado. lol
At this rate he looks like steal if we pick him in the top three as we need help on both sides of the ball at the positions he plays.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An great LBs this year? Maybe even the 2nd round?

BJ Green looks pretty good to me.

Colorado's D actually looks better (Not that it could be much worse) and we will see in time.

I think if Colorado is smart they try and slow the game down a bit. They have an offense to hang with most opponents. Their D looks better to me and I think Deion has done a good job of slowing it down a bit to keep the D off the field more. Last year it seemed like he was more looking for Shedur to put up as much stats as he could (Still is) but to a lesser degree of using his weapons and movig the ball down the field as oppose to hitting it big every play.

They have no run game mostly because they don't run the ball more then anything. They could run a little if they actually tried to run a little. Will Sheppard probably didn't make a great choice to go to Colorado with the other WR's there. Webster and Hunter are going to steal the show if they continue to use Hunter at WR as much as they have so far and it appears they will. I really like Omarion Miller but he probably has to wait his turn. Drelon Miller could be fun too. The Nebraska game wasn't great but they hunkered down a bit on D in that game. I like what they did vs Colorado State. Limited the Colorado State possessions and slowly worked the ball down the field.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this rate he looks like steal if we pick him in the top three as we need help on both sides of the ball at the positions he plays.

I am actually pretty happy with our CB play. Surtain had about as rough as a game as you will see him have yesterday with the flags.

Riley Moss for playing opposite Surtain has been very solid, IMO..

If you watch the Seattle game he had great coverage and the 3 passes he did give up he had very good coverage. All 3 great passes on him. Once he starts playing the ball and getting more comfortable we will see his play making skills come out. Wallace is on a one year deal and Mathis looks to rebound this year so we will see how the depth goes.

Hunter won't play WR and CB full time in the NFL though. Starting to think the guy may end up at WR in the NFL. Will be interesting because he is so good at both... Such a playmaker though where you get more of that at WR obviously. Might be too tempting to put him there as his "FT" spot.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually pretty happy with our CB play. Surtain had about as rough as a game as you will see him have yesterday with the flags.

Riley Moss for playing opposite Surtain has been very solid, IMO..

If you watch the Seattle game he had great coverage and the 3 passes he did give up he had very good coverage. All 3 great passes on him. Once he starts playing the ball and getting more comfortable we will see his play making skills come out. Wallace is on a one year deal and Mathis looks to rebound this year so we will see how the depth goes.

Hunter won't play WR and CB full time in the NFL though. Starting to think the guy may end up at WR in the NFL. Will be interesting because he is so good at both... Such a playmaker though where you get more of that at WR obviously. Might be too tempting to put him there as his "FT" spot.
If we do get Hunter I think we make him a WR full time. If they want to get tricky they can put them in on some coverages like Hail Mary attempts we need his explosiveness on offense bad.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in an era where WR’s are cashing in. Few years back I would have said financially he may be more wealthy playing CB but not the case anymore.

Hunter probably will end up picking what position he wants to primary play on going into the draft but he also has to understand he won’t be pulling FT double duty at both.