• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Workouts, OTAs, Mini-Camps, Training Camp

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it neccessary to play a more sedate defense while they were on the field too long?
Could have been but the bend don't break mentality goes a lot further back than last year. NFL offense has changed QB and other skills guys are way more athletic, I hate letting those type teams in the RZ

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been but the bend don't break mentality goes a lot further back than last year. NFL offense has changed QB and other skills guys are way more athletic, I hate letting those type teams in the RZ
We won a lot of games with "bend don't break" defense.
Really, I called it "game control" We were good enough to let the opponent waste time of possession on plays that would not get them to the endzone. It was very practical play for that defense. That is a rare defense that can make that work.
Our defense now is better off to "kill em' while we have them in the crosshairs"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won a lot of games with "bend don't break" defense.
Really, I called it "game control" We were good enough to let the opponent waste time of possession on plays that would not get them to the endzone. It was very practical play for that defense. That is a rare defense that can make that work.
Our defense now is better off to "kill em' while we have them in the crosshairs"
Okay I am not going to debate this shit with anyone, I stated what I wanted to see, not what I expect others might want to see.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" Alex Austin recorded a pass breakup on JuJu Smith-Schuster during a 7-on-7 rep with Brissett at quarterback.
Smith-Schuster has been very underwhelming thus far."