• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Workouts, OTAs, Mini-Camps, Training Camp

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you were in combat in Viet Nam did you take hot days off?
Course I did. Marched my ass all the way to Danang and found an office until the heat or the monsoon passed. No one gets killed or kills in bad weather or temperatures over 80 degrees. Who wants to die all sweaty or have to fight hand to hand in 120 degree and 90% humidity??

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB always started practice between 8-9 every day. Mayo started today's at 11:00 AM and will continue to do so. He said that he want's everyone to get used to playing in the heat and humidity. He said that practices could go four straight hours through the worst heat of the day. When asked about the danger of overheating, he responded, "They all know the time we'll be on the field. They've all been told to pre-hydrate, maintain hydration and continue hydration after practice. It's no secret. Medical staff will be ready for any unexpected problems."

I sent him an email and told him that he should be here in Palm Coast. It was 87 at 10:00 and it's 90 right now with rain on the way.
I like it!

Maybe they can start winning in Miami!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehhh this is patch and catch when there is no contact. Not all that impressive IMO
It was a one handed catch by Reagor about 35 yards downfield.

Pretty accurate by Maye.

Reagor had two steps on whoever the defender was.

Nothing that lights a wildfire, but it's Day 1 and things are only going to get better.

OR Shit the Bed

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a one handed catch by Reagor about 35 yards downfield.

Pretty accurate by Maye.

Reagor had two steps on whoever the defender was.

Nothing that lights a wildfire, but it's Day 1 and things are only going to get better.

OR Shit the Bed
Hey if you were impressed I won't argue it.