• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Offseason... FA, Draft, Staff, Camps, Etc

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This drastically improves their CB room. I still believe he's a good dude. Whatever happened isn't my business, but the Steelers obviously felt comfortable with whatever explanation he gave.

His felony was dropped to a misdemeanor, fwiw.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This drastically improves their CB room. I still believe he's a good dude. Whatever happened isn't my business, but the Steelers obviously felt comfortable with whatever explanation he gave.

His felony was dropped to a misdemeanor, fwiw.
Hell yeah. This would be fantastic news.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,446.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all hear about Micah Parsons?

He said the only team he would leave Dallas for is....

The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official... Getting quite the negative reaction across the fanbase for obvious reasons

Yeah I'm seeing that too. That local clown Poni has been circulating the affidavit that describes the alleged encounter. It's pretty deplorable and inexcusable. But convictions matter. An accusation isn't enough for me to condemn someone. His running like that doesn't look like innocence though so I understand the vitriol.

Will there be league discipline?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm seeing that too. That local clown Poni has been circulating the affidavit that describes the alleged encounter. It's pretty deplorable and inexcusable. But convictions matter. An accusation isn't enough for me to condemn someone. His running like that doesn't look like innocence though so I understand the vitriol.

Will there be league discipline?
According to Mike Florio, it sort of boils down to whether he admits/admitted to the defendant's affidavit. Sutton already agreed to do the pretrial diversion program as part of the felony charges dropping to misdemeanor. He started back in early April. So he may have already admitted some level of truth to what happened. And if those facts become proven without the alleged victim's cooperation...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football wise, it was an excellent move. PR wise was an awful move but this team was able to keep the Ben stuff from ever being a major issue through the rest of his career. Have a feeling they won't say or do much unless forced to.

And sadly from the fan/media perspective the minute Sutton does something bad we will never hear the end of it, but if he makes a great play it will be forgotten.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the young comradery... Just need to see this materialize on the football field. With P2 & Wallace gone they will likely lean on Jackson & Sutton to fill the void, which affords these younger guys more time to develop. But from everything we've seen & heard on Trice & Rush, they should be ready to take that next step. I'm excited for this group. JPJ, Jackson, Sutton, Rush, Trice, Averett and UDFA darling Beanie Bishop... Camp competition should be fierce. Would love to see Sutton lock down the inside CB role, where he is a more natural fit.

Though the biggest takeaway from this should be that JPJ is taking on a leadership role. That's awesome to hear.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here's the piss poor answer we've all been waiting for...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Cam when you are 36 that cap hit will be better spent elsewhere. Hopefully you sign with a team that has contention for the SB.