• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Offseason... FA, Draft, Staff, Camps, Etc

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Cam when you are 36 that cap hit will be better spent elsewhere. Hopefully you sign with a team that has contention for the SB.

2 year extension... I'm on the fence. Hard to give an aged trench player top dollar at this point in his career. He wants to be paid like a top 3 interior DL, and in reality its just bad business to pay someone for past play.

That said, he's still a critical piece to this team. They don't have anyone waiting in the wings that can replace him. Benton is coming along but needs to take a big step forward. Larry O isn't that guy. This team isn't equipped to be without him yet. So a 2 year extension can be stomached.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 year extension... I'm on the fence. Hard to give an aged trench player top dollar at this point in his career. He wants to be paid like a top 3 interior DL, and in reality its just bad business to pay someone for past play.

That said, he's still a critical piece to this team. They don't have anyone waiting in the wings that can replace him. Benton is coming along but needs to take a big step forward. Larry O isn't that guy. This team isn't equipped to be without him yet. So a 2 year extension can be stomached.
I bet the Steelers are taking the wait and see approach if someone does step up in 2024, if not they will offer him an extension. My concern though is I have a feeling he is priced out of this team.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer. Was hoping this reclamation project would turn up some quality contributions