• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft: The Quarterback Class

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s absurd to start calling QBs busts or judging who is the best rookie QB after 3 games.

It's ridiculous. To put any kind of label on them after 1 full season of play is probably a little early, after 2 you should pretty well know what you have. For QBs, most of the vets that make it talk about seeing most of what you'll see after 25 games played. That's 1 1/2 years at what is thought to be the most difficult position in sports to get comfortable playing. So I'd trust what those guys say as opposed to keyboard warriors or supposed "NFL experts".

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ McCarthy 1st round.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Nix and McCarthy will both be lucky to get off the board before the 5th.
Man, sometimes looking at old posts is like christmas. Especially when someone bags a guy who his team drafts 3 months later

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys care to change your mind?
Why? I was pretty much right about everything but it's 3 games in.... Yes, Caleb is struggling but like I said, I liked Jayden more in the future. I think both can still be really good. I thought Jayden had the higher ceiling.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys care to change your mind?
I will say that there are some youtube channels that have no idea whats going on when it comes to QB play and Im filtering them out from here on out.

Former QBs who analyzed tape kinda knew what was up with Daniels. That said, Daniels is a year older than Williams so Caleb could still end up being a star.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ridiculous. To put any kind of label on them after 1 full season of play is probably a little early, after 2 you should pretty well know what you have. For QBs, most of the vets that make it talk about seeing most of what you'll see after 25 games played. That's 1 1/2 years at what is thought to be the most difficult position in sports to get comfortable playing. So I'd trust what those guys say as opposed to keyboard warriors or supposed "NFL experts".
While I think everyone can agree with this most QBs who start out great usuall end up being pretty good. You can't call anyone a bust after 3 games, I think Caleb will be awesome sometime soon, but you can kind of get a feel for who is going to be good pretty early.

I said on draft day and feel even more so now, I'll take Jayden Daniels over any other player in that draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that there are some youtube channels that have no idea whats going on when it comes to QB play and Im filtering them out from here on out.

Former QBs who analyzed tape kinda knew what was up with Daniels. That said, Daniels is a year older than Williams so Caleb could still end up being a star.
Yep. Daniels will turn 24 in December. Played 5 years in college. Definitely not fair to compare after 3 games in the NFL, not really one year. I think 2-3 years is fine. People will always overreact after a year though. That being said, I liked both and still do but I thought Jayden had the higher ceiling and still do.