• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nuggets beat who was in front of them, not their fault the higher seeded teams choked. No paper tiger championship there. They dominated what was put in front of them without the excuse of “oh well our best player was hurt so it doesn't count” like the Celtics this year.

The lower rated seeds last year were better than the higher ones, the evidence proved as much.
Got it. His team not a paper tiger. Similar circumstances for another team and they ARE a paper tiger. This is some air tight shit. Who am I to argue with this?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. His team not a paper tiger. Similar circumstances for another team and they ARE a paper tiger. This is some air tight shit. Who am I to argue with this?
I’m sorry what similar circumstances are you talking about? How many star players were missing games from the teams the Nuggets played when they won the title?

Hey everyone Tyler Herro didn’t play for the Heat when the Nuggets won the championship so clearly it’s a fake title. Anyone else????

Now go ahead and count for the Celtics.

But sure go ahead and count any championships from teams you’re salty about that you don’t like as paper champions.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry what similar circumstances are you talking about? How many star players were missing games from the teams the Nuggets played when they won the title?

Hey everyone Tyler Herro didn’t play for the Heat when the Nuggets won the championship so clearly it’s a fake title. Anyone else????

Now go ahead and count for the Celtics.

But sure go ahead and count any championships from teams you’re salty about that you don’t like as paper champions.
Similar = an easier path. You want to assign reasons and shit. It’s all the same thing. You want to pretend it’s different.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar = an easier path. You want to assign reasons and shit. It’s all the same thing. You want to pretend it’s different.
What exactly was easier? Because from where I’m sitting all the seeds are as is just a number and better team won each round outside of maybe the Celtics choking against Miami. Plus LA beat a 50 win team on their path to the WCF and Miami beat 2 50 win teams on their path to the NBA finals. Seems to me like Denver beat the best the playoffs had to offer outside of Minny in round 1 which they had no control over.

Like usual you’re just looking at a sheet that shows what seeds were what with no context.

An easy path would be finals run where you play teams whose top stars are constantly hurt or don’t play at all.

Or are you only happy if a team comes from behind 20 points every game and plays a team full of hall of games every round? Is that your qualification of an “earned” championship?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly was easier? Because from where I’m sitting all the seeds are as is just a number and better team won each round outside of maybe the Celtics choking against Miami. Plus LA beat a 50 win team on their path to the WCF and Miami beat 2 50 win teams on their path to the NBA finals. Seems to me like Denver beat the best the playoffs had to offer outside of Minny in round 1 which they had no control over.

Like usual you’re just looking at a sheet that shows what seeds were what with no context.

An easy path would be finals run where you play teams whose top stars are constantly hurt or don’t play at all.

Or are you only happy if a team comes from behind 20 points every game and plays a team full of hall of games every round? Is that your qualification of an “earned” championship?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns were a 4 seed. You do this everytime because it makes your argument worse and you know that.

Also that 7 beat a 2 and a 6, and that second 8 beat a 1, 5, and 2.

Seems to me like we know who the easy teams were and it wasn’t who Denver played outside of Minnesota who they had no choice in the matter. The actual tough teams were ones that got hot late in the season which is why only looking at seeding is laughably stupid.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns were a 4 seed. You do this everytime because it makes your argument worse and you know that.

Also that 7 beat a 2 and a 6, and that second 8 beat a 1, 5, and 2.

Seems to me like we know who the easy teams were and it wasn’t who Denver played outside of Minnesota who they had no choice in the matter. The actual tough teams were ones that got hot late in the season which is why only looking at seeding is laughably stupid.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sesame street GIF

Hey keep it up buddy one day you’ll achieve your dream of being this guy if they ever do a reboot.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sesame street GIF

Hey keep it up buddy one day you’ll achieve your dream of being this guy if they ever do a reboot.
This was the Paxton Lynch of shit talking. Do a better job.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the Paxton Lynch of shit talking. Do a better job.
I just put in the amount of effort that reflects the person I’m responding too. Maybe be better yourself and you’d get a higher tier response.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just put in the amount of effort that reflects the person I’m responding too. Maybe be better yourself and you’d get a higher tier response.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SGA and a bunch of role players when you look at it. Murray was supposed to be the clear 2nd option on paper but that somehow ended up being RJ and Brooks

That's still enough to play for a chance at a medal. They couldn't even do that.