• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...is Jamal Murray broken now? Between this and games not against the Lakers, he's been...not good.
I was told it was actually Murray and not Jokic who is the true MVP of the Nuggets, wonder what the guy here who said that is doing now?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George signed a four-year, $212-million max free agent deal with the Philadelphia 76ers. But the All-Star guard said on "Podcast P with Paul George" that he was willing to stay with the Clippers for the three-year, $150-million extension they gave Kawhi Leonard but with a no-trade clause attached. George said the Clippers wouldn't do that or give him a four-year, $212-million contract if they wouldn't attach a no-trade clause.

Imo, the Clips should have just given him his NTC to keep he and Kawhi together or move them both and start over.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told it was actually Murray and not Jokic who is the true MVP of the Nuggets, wonder what the guy here who said that is doing now?
Big day for Jokic stans.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with you being laughably wrong about Murray?
I’m never wrong.

Congrats on Serbia advancing and Murray losing making Jokic look that much better. That’s life as a Jokic stan. His boat rides when you can make everybody he plays with look less than.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, the Clips should have just given him his NTC to keep he and Kawhi together or move them both and start over.
No.

No way do you give a guy, not named Lebron James, a ntc when he would turn 39 by the time the deal expires.

Their mistake was not offering 3 years initially and probably agreeing to terms with Kawhi first.

Not giving him a no trade clause is prudent business and the only thing the Clippers got right.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m never wrong.

Congrats on Serbia advancing and Murray losing making Jokic look that much better. That’s life as a Jokic stan. His boat rides when you can make everybody he plays with look less than.
This has nothing to do with who advanced and who didn’t, if Canada would have came back on won that would have 0 bearing on the “Murray has been ass” talk recently unless he hit the game winner.

Murray off the bench has been abysmal for Canada, how can you try and defend that?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with who advanced and who didn’t, if Canada would have came back on won that would have 0 bearing on the “Murray has been ass” talk recently unless he hit the game winner.

Murray off the bench has been abysmal for Canada, how can you try and defend that?
Start him?:noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

No way do you give a guy, not named Lebron James, a ntc when he would turn 39 by the time the deal expires.

Their mistake was not offering 3 years initially and probably agreeing to terms with Kawhi first.

Not giving him a no trade clause is prudent business and the only thing the Clippers got right.

I can see that.

I'm a fan of teams "taking the big swing". Getting both Kawhi and PG is the biggest swing they've ever taken and both were players that the Lakers coveted. A double win of sorts for them.

With the way things have turned out I'd have liked to see them either blow it up by moving both or go all in for 3 more years and see what happens.

I agree though that it definitely would have been smarter to have made him the same offer they made Kawhi. Seems odd that they'd do that for Kawhi, then lowball PG. Especially since it seems PG has been available more than Kawhi has.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what I’m defending? Oh that’s right. You showed up with the retarded supposition that Murray struggling in the Olympics has something to do with Murray carrying Jokic to the only playoff success he’s had.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

True true. At the same time, PG is a dope if he signs with the same franchise that did Blake Griffin dirty when he knows there’s a strong change there’ll be blowing that shit up. Then he’s stuck in God knows where when he is trying to win a ring.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true. At the same time, PG is a dope if he signs with the same franchise that did Blake Griffin dirty when he knows there’s a strong change there’ll be blowing that shit up. Then he’s stuck in God knows where when he is trying to win a ring.
What do you mean he got sent to the storied franchise that is the Pistons! And for Tobias Harris who has got great success to the Clip...wait..to the Six...wait...oh shit he's back to the Pistons who are a whole lot shittier than when he left. Maybe he can bring Detroit back to glory:noidea::pound::nono::noidea::pound::nono:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean he got sent to the storied franchise that is the Pistons! And for Tobias Harris who has got great success to the Clip...wait..to the Six...wait...oh shit he's back to the Pistons who are a whole lot shittier than when he left. Maybe he can bring Detroit back to glory:noidea::pound::nono::noidea::pound::nono:

In Toby we trust

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what I’m defending? Oh that’s right. You showed up with the retarded supposition that Murray struggling in the Olympics has something to do with Murray carrying Jokic to the only playoff success he’s had.
There you go again, thinking Murray was the anchor that led to the championship when it clearly has always been Jokic.

I don’t know why you refuse to admit that Murray is actually a damn good player when he has Jokic there to bring him up a level and without him he’s just ok.