• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam dominated like that in the first half?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Lo talking about Kobe's final season and 60 point final game. Pretty funny.

"What was crazy was his [Kobe] year turned into a farewell tour out of nowhere. That sh*t just happened. We [Lakers] were trash. Then it was like 'Alright!' - TV games, big lights. Nobody was trying to see us. We would get no TV games. We was booty but once it became Kobe's year, y'all saw our booty-a** games..."

"When you got the ball and they booing you, you know what that means. Get that ball to that man. He was just trying to score. I remember Julius [Randle] saying 'I'm just trying to get on the board! I'm just trying to score, I ain't trying to have zero!'. Everybody was just trying to get two! He's going to get all the other ones, but that's what it was."

"It was really us running around trying to get him the ball because they were trapping him, he was shooting tough twos... I'm just like 'Damn'. You just see his face, he looked young, bro. Just looked like he had it."

"I don't know what was getting him through that sh*t. He ain't come out of the game. He was prepared though, you could see it mentally. He was prepared. Everybody in the world was at the game. Denzel, Shaq, everybody..."

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm…I’m wondering why Curry had his worst shooting game of the Olympics today? What was different?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draftkings about to get sued like a mofo

They may go under

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened?
I’m guessing it’s the class action lawsuit over risk free bets that weren’t exactly as advertised. They will settle it and move on.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened?

Their NFT game got sued by some douche for 14k because he felt like his NFT cards should've held value (anyone who thought this is a moron their value was the contests it got you access to) and they've now ended the NFTs. You're talking people with hundreds of thousands of dollars in perceived value and dollars spent on NFTs that are now worthless.

I myself had a collection value that is probably like 5k. Which isn't shit but I'd generally flip my winnings for more cards to get into more contests etc etc.

I have not seen what they're offering to us for our collections but I'd guess Pennies on the dollar.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone could easily argue they bought a NFT for 5k figuring it's value is in contests it would grant them access to. That's the difficult thing to evaluate but it's value was very much contained in that and why people would spend that kind of money on it.

This is a guaranteed lawsuit i don't see DK fully refunding the whales who had massive collections.