• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You vomited “other people’s ideas” at the wrong spot. You just spit out a defense of drafting him. I’m just saying he’s not a good basketball player. Period. He can’t play. How is that ever changing? It’s not. LeBron is a pretty selfish dude to put this kid through this. His legacy is already written. His legacy is:
You
Suck
How is that changing? Young players never improve?

Okay, this discussion is over.....LOL.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, his inclusion would be much more palatable if he was a 2 way contract. Having him on the 15 man roster almost forces the Lakers to use their actual 2 way contracts more during the season (and likely keeps the Lakers from holding a roster spot open as they typically do).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely a favor pick, but he has showed the rest of his game to a solid level, just not the shooting. His defense will only look better once he's part of a structured team that knows how to play together.
No, he’s ass.
The player that has disappointed me the most is Castleton. He looks too soft for the NBA. Queta big-boyed him over and over, and Castleton always seems to fumble away rebounds/dribbles and misses so many bunnies. The team played so much better with Moses on the floor. Diarra got an Exhibit 10 contract and has hardly moved from the bench for some reason. It's not like this team is going to win games, get him out there.
I don’t watch much of any summer league
This Lakers summer league team would look so much better if they had a passable PG. Forest has been invisible, East has improved but still is erratic, etc. Did Kuhse even play last night? Would've been a great opportunity for JHS, but he's not fully recovered from his late season surgery yet.
K

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s not ever improving enough to be worthy of 10-12 minutes in the NBA. He’s not good.

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t watch much of any summer league
You have not been talking about any players on the Sixers SL players?

Honest question, I thought I saw you make a comment or 2 and do not feel like searching for the comment.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your second comment informs the first, lol.
Tons of tape out and he couldn’t get much of any time on a mediocre USC team. He’s not a good basketball player. It’s shitty what his dad is doing to him. I hope this doesn’t end with a suicide someday. His father has put into circulation an eternal punch line. It’s the epitome of selfish.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to screenshot this comment for the future.....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of tape out and he couldn’t get much of any time on a mediocre USC team. He’s not a good basketball player. It’s shitty what his dad is doing to him. I hope this doesn’t end with a suicide someday. His father has put into circulation an eternal punch line. It’s the epitome of selfish.
He almost died last summer.....you do not think that stunted his development?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have not been talking about any players on the Sixers SL players?

Honest question, I thought I saw you make a comment or 2 and do not feel like searching for the comment.
If I only watch one team doesn’t that mean “I don’t watch much of any summer league”? That said I’ve seen parts of like 2 games. You can’t translate summer league to the real league.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, he wasn't on a minutes restriction coming off a near fatal heart condition or anything.

He's well adjusted and doesn't care about what others think (or so he says). He clearly has let some pressure into his head with his shooting woes though. Go ahead and fuel the anti-Lebron rhetoric though lol.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He almost died last summer.....you do not think that stunted his development?
Why are we using words like “development” when we are taking about a dude who has talent like a clerk at Best Buy?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, he wasn't on a minutes restriction coming off a near fatal heart condition or anything.

He's well adjusted and doesn't care about what others think (or so he says). He clearly has let some pressure into his head with his shooting woes though. Go ahead and fuel the anti-Lebron rhetoric though lol.
I have that kind of power? I’m merely observing what is out there. People hate LeBron as it is and he takes that because his game speaks for itself. People can’t wait to come for his kid. This is selfish as all get out. It’s just not right.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Payton Jr is the kind of player Bronny could develop into. Good defender and improved his outside shot over the course of his career.

Comparing the kid to a clerk at Best Buy.....LOL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Payton Jr is the kind of player Bronny could develop into. Good defender and improved his outside shot over the course of his career.

Comparing the kid to a clerk at Best Buy.....LOL.
Thanasis James

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing a 19yo to a 26yo (when he joined the Bucks)...

What a reach.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You vomited “other people’s ideas” at the wrong spot. You just spit out a defense of drafting him. I’m just saying he’s not a good basketball player. Period. He can’t play. How is that ever changing? It’s not. LeBron is a pretty selfish dude to put this kid through this. His legacy is already written. His legacy is:
You
Suck

You’re defending a circus. It’s not even about the basketball anymore for LeBron. It’s a shame.

He’s got 2 things going for him besides dad

He is a plus nba athlete and he has an advanced feel for the game well beyond his years

Is it enough?

Probably not

He needs to shoot to have a chance