• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't miss much

If You Say So Wow GIF by Barstool Sports

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my! This guy is a nice young two way wing and he just went up a couple levels on my chart telling Brunson he’s a grifter and a flopper.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he did just ask a bball question and as usual the Question Coward wouldn't answer, so...... :noidea:

Yep asked that Philly fan about Luka but he refuses to answer. Apparently to him asking a question about the Mavs starting PG isn't a good enough sports question.

He hasn't changed at all.

Only a matter of time before he's back to his 100% old self throwing around the petty and immature insults. He has some very low self esteem. That's why he's always insulting people.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say here? Im sorry I misspoke then. I was saying that 90% of basketball fans who aren’t Cavs fans would say Barnes is further along in his development. It seems like @DJ and @Wamu are on your side so maybe I’m wrong considering you have Red Auerbach and John Wooden on your side of the argument.

I asked you a question about Luka.

You won't answer.

Nothing else needs to be said.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,083.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say here? Im sorry I misspoke then. I was saying that 90% of basketball fans who aren’t Cavs fans would say Barnes is further along in his development. It seems like @DJ and @Wamu are on your side so maybe I’m wrong considering you have Red Auerbach and John Wooden on your side of the argument.
Don't be mad that Barnes had a breakout season on a garbage Raps team that won 25 games.

While Mobley is a nice young player on a Cavs team that made the EC semis.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be wrong, but so far not sure anyone here thinks it's some no brainer to think Barnes is the better player and you have certainly offered no facts to support your case (while using factually incorrect comments and ignoring the facts that refute your opinions).

Maybe I have missed it and the reporters/insiders have agreed and said clear Barnes is the better player?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you a question about Luka.

You won't answer.

Nothing else needs to be said.
You didn’t want to have a basketball discussion. You wanted to bring up what I’ve said about Jokic. You’re really not as clever as you think you are. You’re very womanish but I have to say, I love your purse.

IMG_4767.jpeg

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be mad that Barnes had a breakout season on a garbage Raps team that won 25 games.

While Mobley is a nice young player on a Cavs team that made the EC semis.
This is awesome! I don’t even have to make arguments to enhance my point anymore. I just have to give you guys enough rope to hang yourself.

All of your “evidence” here is based on team results and not the players themselves.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that says I am a Cleveland hater needs to read up....

I feel a little dirty like I need shower though.
Honestly things would be easier just to always assume anything in Cleveland sucks and just keep the burden of proof on the Clevelanders. For the most part I think they like it that way anyway.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awesome! I don’t even have to make arguments to enhance my point anymore. I just have to give you guys enough rope to hang yourself.

All of your “evidence” here is based on team results and not the players themselves.
I mean, it's pretty obvious (or it should be) if a decent player plays with lesser players he can get more shots and have the ball more.

Still not sure what evidence you have as so far you have offered no facts and ignored the facts to refute your opinions. To go with your factually incorrect comments.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,083.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly things would be easier just to always assume anything in Cleveland sucks and just keep the burden of proof on the Clevelanders. For the most part I think they like it that way anyway.
Some would say the same about Okie-homa. Not me.

LOL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So we get it you choose the guy that is a top option a bad team that is more inefficient with a higher volume.

AI has scoring titles while putting up 25+ shots a game. Great player but vastly overrated bc of his low efficiency. I will take the other great player that didn't score as much but is more well-rounded all day, every day.

We haven't seen the finished product from either...most likely so this conversation is pointless.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's pretty obvious (or it should be) if a decent player plays with lesser players he can get more shots and have the ball more.

Still not sure what evidence you have as so far you have offered no facts and ignored the facts to refute your opinions. To go with your factually incorrect comments.
Sure I have. Barnes isn’t the defender Mobley is but Barnes is far more evolved offensively as both a scorer and facilitator. Mobley plays too timid and doesn’t assert himself. You just don’t like my argument. You want to do silly things like try and show shots taken their rookie year as some end all be all. Ironically, in their rookie years Barnes was the guy playing with more talent around him and still asserted himself enough to become rookie of the year. The Cavs were a top 4 seed early in Mobley’s rookie year and then faded when Sexton was injured. The Cavs needed someone else to step up with Garland and Mobley didn’t really do that. As the Cavs have added Mitchell LeVert and even ham and eggers like Strus he really hasn’t taken any bigger bite out of the offense.

Just because you don’t like my argument doesn’t mean I haven’t made an argument.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

It's on the HC as well as the 2 PG's you have in your starting lineup....to actually feed him the ball.

But, Mitchell likes to shoot the ball.
Once Mobley has the ball it's kind of on him to take the shot. Often he didn't when maybe he could have.