• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, pretty much everybody did.
Umm, all but 1 falters every single year. So if you want to feel good about yourself just pick 29 teams every year and say they won’t win.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Discussing his new Sixers teammates

Tyrese Maxey

“I talked with Tyrese and Tyrese, man, one of the most mature kids in the league, one of the most mature kids for his age. He was just like ‘I learned so much when big fella [Embiid] went down. It was a ton of pressure on me but I was able to see different defenses, kind of learn and grow’. I’m like ‘whatever I can help with in getting you even better, that’s what I’m here for’. He’s a star. We all know he’s a star. He’s got No. 1 option capabilities and you need that fresh legs, that ... liveliness that he has.”
Joel Embiid

“Simple like I’mma space the floor for you, I’mma do this or that, like there’s so many ways we can play off one another. Like I said I’ve never played with someone just so big and dominant like that you know, he’s the best or one of the best centers in the league, bro. Like that’s a beast, you know, baby Shaq. Again, it’s a dream come true having a star point guard and a star big you know that’s a crazy dynamic right there.”
Kelly Oubre Jr.

“I love his competitiveness. I love his tenaciousness. I’m looking forward to lining it up with him. Honestly I’m looking forward to being on the floor, being on the wing with him. I think I can help him grow, teach him things. I think he’s super talented. We always seem to get into it when we play but you know he’s one of those players I look forward to competing against. I’m looking forward to playing with KO.”
Nick Nurse

“The game that you know that [Kelly Oubre] and Nick Nurse kind of went at the refs was the game we [the Clippers] played them. I always seen Nurse as a fiery, you know, competitive coach, like you could tell he’s fiery on the other side, but I’d never had any interactions with him. But seeing that moment it was like all right that’s who you want to play for. He was fired up, he was emotional. You know, it mattered and he cared.”

Why he believe the Sixers’ can contend for a title

“Nick Nurse is as good as it gets his coaching, you know, he’s won at many different levels. I already talked about how good Joel is and Tyrese is and now you mixing myself, Oubre... I think we have a hell of a starting five and then we got veteran guys coming off the bench so we already have a recipe to be a really good team.
I think, you know, everybody wants to win. I think you have a good mixture of veterans and young guys. I think Jared McCain will help, really good player out of college. So it’s just a good mixture of everything.”

Smart guy

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Discussing his new Sixers teammates

Tyrese Maxey

Joel Embiid

Kelly Oubre Jr.

Nick Nurse

Why he believe the Sixers’ can contend for a title

Smart guy

I need an oncology appointment after reading that

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Darius to stay in Cleveland. I like their backcourt.
I like the kid and think very possible last season an anomaly for him. Hope he stays, too....but if there's a clar move to trade him and be better then have at it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say they likely know what it is....but thinking better of it they may or may not and it's an overblown term that means next to nothing.
I think it’s really important. I don’t think many teams win big without an established identity.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bey signed with the Wizards

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How soon until Dill does something idiotic?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USA Starting 5

Steph
Booker
Jrue
Bron
Embiid

Canada Starting 5
SGA
Murray
Barrett
Dill
Bum ass Powell

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candy ass Booker gotta GTFO outta starting lineup.

Ant Man squad.