• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the Sixers content you all missed, admit it. The slander that exists for this man is mind boggling. This is the report though from everyone who has played with him (not named Bat shit Ben Simmons).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I’m prepared to live with that. I’ve watched my team “not win a championship” for the last 41 years haha. I’m not starting over when in my mind I would be ecstatic if Embiid plays 12-13 years and one time they win a championship. You can always dump a guy and get bad and try and rebuild. A talent like Embiid doesn’t come a franchise’s way often. The last two for me have involved players (Barkley and AI) being shipped for peanuts. The justification was rebuilding for a championship because it didn’t happen with that player. Welp…didn’t happen with the rebuild either. I’m choosing these two things every time:
1) a compelling follow
2) a chance at a championship

You don’t get those if you trade Embiid.

I'm with you on the "live with that" aspect. Other Lakers fans have called for AD to be traded because of the injuries, but I've never been one of them.

It's worked out with the 1 title, but I doubt I'd be wanting him traded even if there were no titles.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers couldn’t navigate with his cap hold.

Morey was absolutely right in the way this new CBA would play out. The role player market is wonky as fuck. You have a role player like OG get $40 million a year. Or you have comparable guys who can give you defense and 13-14 a game to be the 4th option for 3-5 million a year.

Not enough teams have access to the midlevel there are 13 teams now hardcapped by the first apron and 4 more hard capped by the 2nd apron.

I was thinking Lowry, Marcus Morris Sr, and RoCo for vet minimums. Now I’m getting greedy. I am actually thinking there’s a chance Gary Trent Jr wants to rehabilitate around Maxey/Embiid/PG gravity with a familiar face in Nurse who got the best out of him. If not him, there will be someone else really good for the vet minimum.

Morey haters need to put some respect on his name.
Trent Jr is a Klutch client.

Fuck off, he's ours.....LOL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Episode 5 Sport GIF by UFC

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would think if DLo gets moved off the roster before his decision the Lakers would look appealing. He might still be able to avoid a vet minimum situation too.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think if DLo gets moved off the roster before his decision the Lakers would look appealing. He might still be able to avoid a vet minimum situation too.
I think Russell stays and gets dealt around the deadline. Until then, I envision a lineup of Russell, Trent, Reaves, Bron and AD in a small lineup to maximize JJ"s offensive philosophy. Not a starting lineup but for stretches during games.

All can hit the 3, except for AD.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are linked to Kyle Lowry. That was pretty much a telegraphed move you could see playing out.

He gave them good minutes last year. The problem is that Hield fucked them by puckering and being ass and Melton’s injury had Lowry getting exposed with too many minutes. I’m good with this flopping grifting Jay Wright Queer holding down the fort in Maxey off minutes. I like getting the battle tested vet for 7-12 minutes a night in playoffs.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On NBA today Ramona Shelburne on the Kings adding DD.

"The Kings got smaller and they play in the WC. Where teams are getting bigger. Losing Harrison Barnes is a difficult pill to swallow."

Last edited: