• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like there's a Gary Trent Jr. every year. A good, useful player who gets overlooked as teams spend their cap on bigger names.

That’s what happens when teams have limited cap space…

…especially when there are artificial constraints like smoothing and you don’t get the full amount

The cap should be over 180m by now

Idk how the players took this

They really grabbed their ankles

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just because this violation of the game rules has become a marketing tool doesn't make it right especially for the play for GOATs present and future.

I don’t disagree with you.

But posting a video tribute of LeBron travels in the way that you did makes it seem like you are claiming LeBron gets away with things other stars don’t. And if anything, when compared to other stars it is probably the opposite.

I once watched Dominique Wilkins change pivot feet 7 times in a row and advance about 10 feet without a dribble.

He was in the backcourt, so it wasn’t a major advantage gained, but still.

That was in the early 90s.

This is not a new thing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But posting a video tribute of LeBron travels in the way that you did makes it seem like you are claiming LeBron gets away with things other stars don’t. And if anything, when compared to other stars it is probably the opposite.

I once watched Dominique Wilkins change pivot feet 7 times in a row and advance about 10 feet without a dribble.

This is not a new thing.
I never stated it was a new thing. The vid was evidence for those who would demand proof but I agree. This stuff has been slowly getting worse for some time now and I think it should be pared back for the sake of the game otherwise we are a step away from slamball!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is not a new thing.

There’s an amazing Bobby knight video about college starts like hansboro and Blake griffin taking line 7 steps

That’s what I mean when said this cancer spreads down from the nba

Because that’s where this nonsense starts

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Q. When the NBA is now allowing massive steps in drives to the baskets by superstars, it sends an encouraging message to its source. Like I stated, we are just a step away from slamball unless the league stops it!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is not a new thing.
It really isn't.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is not a new thing.

About the only thing I can think of that Lebron gets away with more than other stars is when he drives the lane and puts his shoulder into a guy to create space, but even then, he probably gets called for it more than Shaq did.