• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay now has to guard the opposing teams best wing. That isnt good. A guy like DJJ was needed on that team.
Sure he is an average defender at best now but not a terrible one. They were one of the best defensive teams in the league. Like I said, you sacrifice some defense but you drastically upgrade your shooting and offense. Kyrie, Luka, PJ and Klay are all guys that can spread the floor.
Luka improved on defense but he was also hurt in the playoffs, especially late.
PJ is a solid, above average defense
Klay is average not, far from what he was
They have paint protectors.

They will still have a good defense. Their issues were going on stretches depending on Luka and Kyrie to carry the load with inconsistent shooters missing open shots. Klay isn't what he was but if there is one thing he can, it's make timely shots.

The Mavs weren't winning with two guys carrying too much of the load with inconsistent shooters. They had to make a move like this

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers fans: We've gotta get out of the second round

Morey: Get Playoff P on the line!

w99i6a6j6ii51.jpg

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he is an average defender at best now but not a terrible one. They were one of the best defensive teams in the league. Like I said, you sacrifice some defense but you drastically upgrade your shooting and offense. Kyrie, Luka, PJ and Klay are all guys that can spread the floor.
Luka improved on defense but he was also hurt in the playoffs, especially late.
PJ is a solid, above average defense
Klay is average not, far from what he was
They have paint protectors.

They will still have a good defense. Their issues were going on stretches depending on Luka and Kyrie to carry the load with inconsistent shooters missing open shots. Klay isn't what he was but if there is one thing he can, it's make timely shots.
I think one thing not to sleep on with the Mavs is the development of Derek Lively. He had a great rookie season and is going to get better and better

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. That's why the Lakers ordered him more than Dallas, he's broken. The only thing he has to do in Dallas is hit wide open 3's and he could do that when he's LeBrons age
They got Klay for $16.5M.
Lakers were going to give him $20M.
Warriors I believe at least in the mid 20's.

They fixed a need.
People ragging on this move but then OKC fills a need and pays a role player 30M and it's a great move LOL