• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side thought...with the OL looking this strong im imagining a world where we paid Derrick Henry. That would rival the Triplets. I still have high hopes for Deuce

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo.
If Lamb was indeed presented with a contract of 33M Per knowing Jefferson stands at 35M per and Chase will get more than 33 per.

who you backing if this is the stand off.
Neither. $35M is set as the top. You want to stay under Jefferson then give him $34M. Lamb should take that as well. If they are truly stuck over that little amount I am calling both out as the,problem. I think there is more to it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side thought...with the OL looking this strong im imagining a world where we paid Derrick Henry. That would rival the Triplets. I still have high hopes for Deuce
Henry is to me the one that got away version 2024. Before that it was Bobby Wagner two years in a row. You don’t hurt your cap with reasonable 2 year deals. We could easily afford him. I just don’t understand this team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry is to me the one that got away version 2024. Before that it was Bobby Wagner two years in a row. You don’t hurt your cap with reasonable 2 year deals. We could easily afford him. I just don’t understand this team.
Wagner was a terrible miss as well. Wagner would have made that defense special.
If you put Henry on this offense, it would be unstoppable. With a guy like Dak that can call plays at the line, it would simply be a matter of counting LB's. Anytime a team went to nickel, just pound the rock. Sad that Jerry and Stephen care more about their pocketbooks than winning Super Bowls

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF is wrong with this guy. Just STFU already. We know Lance Is making the team because if you cut him it makes you look like a bad GM for trading for him and also because he costs us $5M plus either way, but just pretend you are professional for once.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF is wrong with this guy. Just STFU already. We know Lance Is making the team because if you cut him it makes you look like a bad GM for trading for him and also because he costs us $5M plus either way, but just pretend you are professional for once.
I saw that and thought the same damn thing. How about we here from coach Mac on who is going to make the damn team and why

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither. $35M is set as the top. You want to stay under Jefferson then give him $34M. Lamb should take that as well. If they are truly stuck over that little amount I am calling both out as the,problem. I think there is more to it
I believe this and this is what I've been talking about saying its about other things than just the AAV. I don't think it's just about whether it's $33M or $35M per

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this and this is what I've been talking about saying its about other things than just the AAV. I don't think it's just about whether it's $33M or $35M per

Contract length was a big issue for Dak and the Cowboys the first time around. Dak wanted a max of four years and the Cowboys wanted 5-7. Of course Jerry caved. Jerry will cave again here as well. By waiting till now, he doesn't have a choice. If Lamb ends up sitting out the first two weeks, an 0-2 start will light a fire under Jerry's ass

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another fat boy...adding Joseph. Looking better along this dline

he has really just kind of been average for a while now, but that’s good enough for what we need. I’m pretty sure he is only going to be asked to clog running lanes on early downs here and I think that is the one thing he is still capable of doing. We aren’t going to ask him to get a push upfield and probably aren’t ever going to play him on passing downs or expect much laterally like he was asked a capable of years ago. Just clog and take up blockers.

I’m a lot happier with this DL today than I was the day Sam Williams went down. I would have loved a star but a handful of lunch pail type guys will help also. I wonder now what the plan is for who we will keep. All of a sudden we have a lot of big boys on the squad. I think our LBers are the real winners here if you ask me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he has really just kind of been average for a while now, but that’s good enough for what we need. I’m pretty sure he is only going to be asked to clog running lanes on early downs here and I think that is the one thing he is still capable of doing. We aren’t going to ask him to get a push upfield and probably aren’t ever going to play him on passing downs or expect much laterally like he was asked a capable of years ago. Just clog and take up blockers.

I’m a lot happier with this DL today than I was the day Sam Williams went down. I would have loved a star but a handful of lunch pail type guys will help also. I wonder now what the plan is for who we will keep. All of a sudden we have a lot of big boys on the squad. I think our LBers are the real winners here if you ask me.
as we know, health drives this bus, but I think our LB room has done a one eighty, the corners look very strong, safety seems NFL solid, DE has some skill and now they have multiple fat rotation guys.
AND then there is #11 with Zimmer on a legacy mission.

i like it a lot but I do tend to do this in late August.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we know, health drives this bus, but I think our LB room has done a one eighty, the corners look very strong, safety seems NFL solid, DE has some skill and now they have multiple fat rotation guys.
AND then there is #11 with Zimmer on a legacy mission.

i like it a lot but I do tend to do this in late August.
Late August but man...the big setback was Sam Williams but I think Carl Lawson easily covers him up. I love both DT signings. I think they see that even with his size, Jordan Phillips cam be effective at 3T as well as 1T. And Joseph gives is a solid 1T. Add in Kneeland and this DL is improved. As long as they stay relatively healthy, this defense is going to be a problem! I'm still bitching about not signing Derrick Henry though. Nothing compliments a great defense like a stout running game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if he indeed got $2.5M with incentives that can take it up to $4M he got a decent amount more than Hankins did. I suspect when we see the details though it may be less than $2M before incentives. But still a little surprising. I guess he waited it out and benefitted from our desperation. Still a good move I think, but which would you rather have?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if he indeed got $2.5M with incentives that can take it up to $4M he got a decent amount more than Hankins did. I suspect when we see the details though it may be less than $2M before incentives. But still a little surprising. I guess he waited it out and benefitted from our desperation. Still a good move I think, but which would you rather have?
Donovan Wilson could be cut. I think that might help. who knows

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar players. I would take Hankins if healthy, but he was obviously banged up last season. Glad to have Joseph. Big indictment of Mazi though

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donovan Wilson could be cut. I think that might help. who knows
Wilson? I can see getting him off the field on 3rd and long for a younger, quicker better coverage guy, but no way I would cut him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late August but man...the big setback was Sam Williams but I think Carl Lawson easily covers him up. I love both DT signings. I think they see that even with his size, Jordan Phillips cam be effective at 3T as well as 1T. And Joseph gives is a solid 1T. Add in Kneeland and this DL is improved. As long as they stay relatively healthy, this defense is going to be a problem! I'm still bitching about not signing Derrick Henry though. Nothing compliments a great defense like a stout running game
This defense looks like it will stop the run better. I was bashing Marist after the first game. He looked way better against the Raiders. That play where he knifed into the backfield was a great play. He played very well,and physical

Finally we are going to have two fatties on the field at the same time. Phillips will rotate in at 3t

I also wanted Henry. This clownshow FO just don't learn from past mistakes. They need to look back to 2017 and think about the WR situation. Now they doing the same shit to the RB position They also should have been doing Lambs deal a year ago.