• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense looks like it will stop the run better. I was bashing Marist after the first game. He looked way better against the Raiders. That play where he knifed into the backfield was a great play. He played very well,and physical

Finally we are going to have two fatties on the field at the same time. Phillips will rotate in at 3t

I also wanted Henry. This clownshow FO just don't learn from past mistakes. They need to look back to 2017 and think about the WR situation. Now they doing the same shit to the RB position They also should have been doing Lambs deal a year ago.
The front office makes the same mistakes over and over. Dak takes them to the woodshed, Lamb is about to.
On Marist, I think week one, we were playing Sean McVay and were seeing lots of pre snap motion and Marist was a little late reading. Against the Raiders, the reads were a little more vanilla and he could just play football. Thats where having a guy like Kendricks will help, he can QB for these young guys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or traded
we'll see soon enough
Could be. I see him as kind of dynamic on run downs (and lacking on passing downs). I guess it depends on how they view these young safeties. It looks like we may have some guys who can play in Bell and Thomas and maybe Mukuamu. For this year, I like Wilson on run downs and I don't think we have the depth to cut a safety and we aren't going to take the cap hit from cutting him. A trade much, much more cap friendly since his base is guaranteed. If they feel one of these young guys will start over him I could see it. But, not much for them to do with the cap savings at this point unless we trade for a big player so I'd prefer to make this a 2025 decision.

One thing we know for sure. At least one player we "expect" to make the 53 will not

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we know for sure. At least one player we "expect" to make the 53 will not
As much as I hate to say it, I think it's Duece. Without EE I wouldn't say that but too much of a log jam at RB.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir.
Wilson fits for Dallas as a trade chip. I've heard he counts something like 5M towards the cap...not sure the exact number

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir.
Wilson fits for Dallas as a trade chip. I've heard he counts something like 5M towards the cap...not sure the exact number
Trade much better for team than cut even if minimal return. His $5.5M base salary is guaranteed this year
Stays on team - 2024 cap hit: $7.4M; 2025 cap hit $8.7M
Cut this year - 2024 cap hit if cut: $7.2M (no savings); 2025 cap hit $3.3M
traded this year - 2024 cap hit if traded: $1.7M; 2025 cap hit $3.3M

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir.
I thought Bell played well at LB last year for his size and will be better at S. And the Damn Thomas kid is one Heck of a football player. That said, from what I have heard, Zim loves Wilson. S is a loaded room for this bunch as is CB...and now LB. Excited about this team

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bell played well at LB last year for his size and will be better at S. And the Damn Thomas kid is one Heck of a football player. That said, from what I have heard, Zim loves Wilson. S is a loaded room for this bunch as is CB...and now LB. Excited about this team
What stands out to me this presason is the discipline. The defense is tackling better and not making bone headed mistakes. Zimmer is a hell of lot tougher than Quinn.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love our recent moves on the DL, but hate hearing they just traded for Jahan Dotson. am Brown, D Smith, Dotson, Dallas Goedert, Saquon Barkley and Hurts. That's all in loaded. I'm just hoping Kellen Moore finds a way to screw it up

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ProFootballNetwork.

6) Tyler Guyton, OT, Dallas Cowboys
Round 1 draft slot: No. 29

Replacing a future Hall of Fame left tackle on a playoff-caliber team is no easy task, but Guyton has looked outstanding as the Cowboys’ Tyron Smith successor through two preseason games.

PFF’s charting debits Guyton with just one pressure allowed on 30 pass-blocking snaps. Former NFL offensive lineman Geoff Schwartz said, “You can’t teach (Guyton’s) level of effort to finish a defender” in the run game.

Two years after drafting future All-Pro guard Tyler Smith, Dallas might’ve found another star.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love our recent moves on the DL, but hate hearing they just traded for Jahan Dotson. am Brown, D Smith, Dotson, Dallas Goedert, Saquon Barkley and Hurts. That's all in loaded. I'm just hoping Kellen Moore finds a way to screw it up
I don't get why Washington would help Philly. Still a stupid organization. The Philly fans a giddy about Moore. They have no clue yet.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why Washington would help Philly. Still a stupid organization. The Philly fans a giddy about Moore. They have no clue yet.
I think he is all wrong for them. He will see all the weapons outside and Barkleys receiving ability and want to throw the ball 65% of the time which is the exact opposite of what they need. If they were 50/50 you couldn't stop them

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is all wrong for them. He will see all the weapons outside and Barkleys receiving ability and want to throw the ball 65% of the time which is the exact opposite of what they need. If they were 50/50 you couldn't stop them
I don't see Hurts meshing with what Moore wants to do. Yeah they got lots of weapons,but I don't think Hurts is that great of a passer.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will remember Moore the most for his final play call as Cowboys OC. The play had zero chance of success. All those stupid trick plays in 2020 and 2021.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this would shock me
He doesn't have power and to.me that is what we are about. Power running the ball.

I love the kid but he is very easy to get down after contact.

If we see him lined up in slot some he would be dangerous IMO but we ain't doing that from what I see.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have power and to.me that is what we are about. Power running the ball.

I love the kid but he is very easy to get down after contact.

If we see him lined up in slot some he would be dangerous IMO but we ain't doing that from what I see.
i keep hearing about Vaughn in the slot from folks covering the team. Vaughn is what one would call change of pace back. 6 to 12 touches per game.

your guess is as good as mine

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bland is out for the next 6-8 weeks (foot)