• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bland injury sucks Carson going to get thrown in the fire . Beebe did not play so he likely starts.

I hope Deuce and Flournoy make the 53. Asim Richards is a solid player. I don't see them putting Richards on the practice squad

Lance is not an accurate thrower of the football at this point. I have doubts about him. 5 picks is terrible
I hope Carson gets first chance but I bet he has a real short leash. I think Booth is ready to step in. Also, I guess Scott now makes the team

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Carson gets first chance but I bet he has a real short leash. I think Booth is ready to step in. Also, I guess Scott now makes the team
IDK, Booth got beat deep last week and then got torched by Semi last night

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For shits and Giggles and assuming no trades are made or that any players who are dropped from another team are signed. But I predict at least one will be on our team by the weekend who isn't on the team right now. With the new rule two players can be moved to IR eligible to return before you need to keep a guy on for a day and then move them which results in cutting and signing a player. Looks like we won't need to do that this year.

QB - 3: Dak, Rush, Lance
RB - 5: Zeke, Dowdle, Luepke, Freeman, Deuce (I think it's 4 and Freeman probably doesn't make it but couldn't bring myself to leave him off)
WR - 6: Lamb, Cooks, Tolbert, Turpin, Brooks, Flournoy (assuming Lamb is signed)
TE - 3: Ferguson, Schoonmaker, Stephens (tough to take 4 plus FB; I'd take Span-Ford for blocking but don't think they take both he and Stephens)
OL - 9: Guyton, Tyler, Beebe, Martin, Steele, Richards, Hoffman, Bass, Waletzko/Ball (Edoga to IR; Can't pick between Waletzko and Ball because I have no use for either, but I think one makes it until Edoga is back or more likely an OL is signed by the weekend)
DE - 5: Micah, Tank, Kneeland, Lawson, Golston
DT - 4: Osa, Mazi, Joseph, Phillips (recent moves knocked Rogers to the PS. if Joseph isn't ready to play week 1 he will be called up)
LB - 4: Kendricks, Clark, Overshown, Liufau (If Overshown isn't ready for week 1 because of his hip I think Harvey or Johnson makes it)
CB - 5: Diggs, Lewis, Carson, Booth, Scott (Bland to IR)
S - 5: Hooker, Wilson, Thomas, Bell, Mukuamu
ST - 4: Aubrey, Anger, Sieg, Goodwin

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, Booth got beat deep last week and then got torched by Semi last night
Also made some nice plays and was strong in run support. Scott has sucked since he's been here including the preseason this year. But someone has to be #4 if Carson isn't ready. Also could be Mukuamu as he seems to be playing both safety and CB and has been good when given a chance. That's all we got. There is no magic player sitting around to take over if the kid struggles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also made some nice plays and was strong in run support. Scott has sucked since he's been here including the preseason this year. But someone has to be #4 if Carson isn't ready. Also could be Mukuamu as he seems to be playing both safety and CB and has been good when given a chance. That's all we got. There is no magic player sitting around to take over if the kid struggles
That's true. I do think Izzy makes the team. He had a good last week

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For shits and Giggles and assuming no trades are made or that any players who are dropped from another team are signed. But I predict at least one will be on our team by the weekend who isn't on the team right now. With the new rule two players can be moved to IR eligible to return before you need to keep a guy on for a day and then move them which results in cutting and signing a player. Looks like we won't need to do that this year.

QB - 3: Dak, Rush, Lance
RB - 5: Zeke, Dowdle, Luepke, Freeman, Deuce (I think it's 4 and Freeman probably doesn't make it but couldn't bring myself to leave him off)
WR - 6: Lamb, Cooks, Tolbert, Turpin, Brooks, Flournoy (assuming Lamb is signed)
TE - 3: Ferguson, Schoonmaker, Stephens (tough to take 4 plus FB; I'd take Span-Ford for blocking but don't think they take both he and Stephens)
OL - 9: Guyton, Tyler, Beebe, Martin, Steele, Richards, Hoffman, Bass, Waletzko/Ball (Edoga to IR; Can't pick between Waletzko and Ball because I have no use for either, but I think one makes it until Edoga is back or more likely an OL is signed by the weekend)
DE - 5: Micah, Tank, Kneeland, Lawson, Golston
DT - 4: Osa, Mazi, Joseph, Phillips (recent moves knocked Rogers to the PS. if Joseph isn't ready to play week 1 he will be called up)
LB - 4: Kendricks, Clark, Overshown, Liufau (If Overshown isn't ready for week 1 because of his hip I think Harvey or Johnson makes it)
CB - 5: Diggs, Lewis, Carson, Booth, Scott (Bland to IR)
S - 5: Hooker, Wilson, Thomas, Bell, Mukuamu
ST - 4: Aubrey, Anger, Sieg, Goodwin
Just can't make a case for 5 RBs so switch out Freeman and put in Rogers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just can't make a case for 5 RBs so switch out Freeman and put in Rogers
I think you are dead on though they may carry an extra LB since they have been banged up. They are also looking to bring in one more DT in the next week