• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant take the Raiders homer announcer the second half. They use to switch to the Cowboys announcers. I kind of thought it was funny when the play by play guy was like our starters are still out there deep into the half. The color guy - we are creating a culture. Dallas 2nd and 3rd teams just busting their asses
Second week in a row. I can't listen to Cowboy announcers. Even NFL plus only has the Raiders announcers. They need to update the app to allow you to choose which announcing team you want like NBA leauge pass does.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this defense is much different then Quinn's. They actually tackle and are much more disciplined. Long time coming. Zimmer holds these guys accountable.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this defense is much different then Quinn's. They actually tackle and are much more disciplined. Long time coming. Zimmer holds these guys accountable.
I would like to see the sign Linval Joseph, just because he wouldn't cost much and he is a run stuffer. Add him to the new guys and what we have and the DL catches up with the LB's and DB's. It's not a stretch at all to say this could be a top 3-4 defense if they stay healthy. They were last season till Diggs went down

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other guy that was outstanding last night and gas been just about every time he has gotten on the field...Juanyeh Thomas. That kid plays his ass off and is a ball hawk. He has something

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remembering it was a meaningless preseason game, the best thing was no injuries of course. What had me a little excited about this game even though it was preseason was that we played very few starters (Guyton and maybe Beebe will start) and the Raiders played all of their starters including their All Pro DE and some of their starters played most of the game. So, for the guys who played well, just to show they could compete against NFL starters was a great sign for their ability to play if injury strikes or in a rotation.

Aubrey is just such a weapon. What a kick. Looked like it would have been good from 70
Deuce showed the explosiveness and quickness he showed at K State. Just put himself back on the radar IMO. I was a little giddy watching him.
Freeman showed the power to push a pile we haven't had here in a while. Also clearly on the map. Should be our short yardage guy over Zeke.
Kneeland and Guyton just look better and better and like they'll be mainstays here for a decade.
Liufau had a nice game. Looks like he is stout enough to play run downs and quick enough to make some splash plays. Also, Seems to actually know the right gap to shoot and can do a little blitzing too.
Flournoy doesn't look like he is going to settle for the PS if he gets some more chances.I think he runs down on STs also. He's on my 53.
Lance was much better and made some nice throws, but still made too many poor choices and inaccurate throws. I'll again say, man can he run.
After being beat badly on that first play Booth played well. Tackled well. Liked ho he made tackles moving forward.
STs coverage units not looking good. Just kick it through the end zone and let them start from the 30.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second week in a row. I can't listen to Cowboy announcers. Even NFL plus only has the Raiders announcers. They need to update the app to allow you to choose which announcing team you want like NBA leauge pass does.
check out Brad and Babe on the radio broadcast -
they're good -

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most shocking thing I heard last night was Lance had something like 300 and something lifetime passes in college.
That's actually a reason that I still have hope for him. Compared to some kids his age, he is more along the lines of a soph-jr in college in terms of reps. Reading a defense, timing, footwork and accuracy are all things that can be improved with this level of coaching. Dak is a great example of that. He is light years from where he started out, one of the better passers in the game now. I'm not saying Lance will ever be more than a wildcat threat at this point, but I'm not ready to give up on him. He has a huge arm, is a great athlete, and from all reports, high character and hard worker

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check out Brad and Babe on the radio broadcast -
they're good -
The game was not on Audacy 105.3 the fan. I wanted to sink it with game. We'll only one more game any way.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like hearing our two rookie oline guys will see the raiders first dline a couple of series
I liked the results very much. Beebe was totally dominating. Guyton I liked what I was watching. Sure there will be rookie mistakes,but I think they hit a home run on both picks. They would be fools to not start Beebe...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the results very much. Beebe was totally dominating. Guyton I liked what I was watching. Sure there will be rookie mistakes,but I think they hit a home run on both picks. They would be fools to not start Beebe...
i think they want to start Beebe. Still like the depth other than Ball. Time for him to go.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most shocking thing I heard last night was Lance had something like 300 and something lifetime passes in college.
I knew he did not throw much but wow. Read somewhere an old coach liked 4 year QB starters with at least 1000ish + attempts. I cannot remember where or who 2 many beers and way 2 much reading of trivial opinions.
Scattershooting while wondering what the old Cowboys special teams coach Joe Avezanno would think of the new Dynamic Kickoff?
Rip Coach Joe

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew he did not throw much but wow. Read somewhere an old coach liked 4 year QB starters with at least 1000ish + attempts. I cannot remember where or who 2 many beers and way 2 much reading of trivial opinions.
Scattershooting while wondering what the old Cowboys special teams coach Joe Avezanno would think of the new Dynamic Kickoff?
Rip Coach Joe
Plus 1...RIP Coach Joe.

Hope all is well with you & yours Colors.
On to another season of guess what?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus 1...RIP Coach Joe.

Hope all is well with you & yours Colors.
On to another season of guess what?
All is good & Thank you asking. And back at ya with all the best.
We have exactly another season of guess what. Hopefully for the positive.
Go Cowboys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they want to start Beebe. Still like the depth other than Ball. Time for him to go.
They got nice depth. swing tackle possibly an issue, but I assume Guyton starts and Edoga is the swing.

I like Bass,Hoffman and Richards a lot as backups. I think any of these three can come in and not look like Chaz Green.

I think Beebe will be good for the running game. This guy can block and move anybody that gets in front of him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My all too early revisiting of the draft before their rookie season even starts :D

Round1· Pick 29 Tyler Guyton OT - I thought based on what I read he might not start this year and would take a while to develop based on how raw he supposedly was. As of today this looks like a great pick and week 1 starter.

Round2· Marshawn Kneeland - I loved this pick from the beginning and he looks every bit the run stopper he was supposed to be. Hopefully can develop some pass rush moves

Round3 Cooper Beebe G - another pick I loved from the beginning. After some initial hiccups due to learning a new position it looks like he will be the week 1 starter at Center. What more can you ask of a 3rd rounder. I still think he is better as an OG and will replace Martin when the time comes.

Round3· Marist Liufau LB - Although I wanted us to take a LB, this was my least favorite pick after the draft. After watching his instincts, speed and ability to take on blocks in the preseason game against the Raiders starting offense, I like it. I'm not sure he is going to play much this year unless we have injuries but I hope he gets some snaps to see what he can do.

Round5· Caelen Carson CB - really like this kid. Looked inconsistent in preseason game #1 (I don't remember seeing him in game #2) but I think he is going to be good. Should be our #4 or #5 CB and active on game day due to STs. At some point he will be called upon this year because you always go through corners. I'm hoping he plays as well as I think he will. I like his tackling ability.

Round6· Ryan Flournoy WR - read a lot about him impressing in camp. Was great against the Raiders. I think he makes the initial 53.

Round7· Nathan Thomas OT - Didn't recall much from him in the preseason games which is probably good for an OL. I know he had an injury issue in camp. Probably PS?

Round7· Justin Rogers DT - I liked this pick and really like it now. I think he is active on game days as a rotation DT unless we bring in another DT between now and week 1, which we may and which we should