• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did my point fly over your head. I don't have access to the all 22.
I'm not trying to argue that I'm right or wrong. I know you watched all 18 games just like I did. I'm just asking who in your opinion made more plays from DT than Osa last season? And im not saying Osa was great, you wouldn't exactly have to be Aaron Donald to be the top dog for this bunch. We just picked up a guy off the scrap heap in Phillips that will probably start

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on some occasions, 7 yard runs up the middle are not poor DT play...filling a gap more often than one would think is required from backers. Remember the flex defense? Gap control is a group effort from the front seven. Russell Maryland had great games in the mid nighties and more often then not his stat line seemed pedestrian.
So true. Quinns run defense failed due to no linebackers. If Kendricks stays healthy he is going to be an upgrade

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hard pill to swallow that Mazi and Schoony look like busts, but it may be time to cut bait soon
Both need to come to the realization that playing teams in the NFL ain't like playing Indiana university. Need to get head out of their asses

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...

Among the focus points are getting more snaps for quarterback Trey Lance, the preseason debut of running backs Deuce Vaughn and Royce Freeman and the play of rookie left tackle Tyler Guyton and of rookie center Cooper Beebe.

Vaughn missed the preseason opener with a hamstring injury. The Cowboys are giving him a look at slot receiver as well as running back in an attempt to help him find a role to justify keeping on the roster. He will also be involved in kick returns.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...

Among the focus points are getting more snaps for quarterback Trey Lance, the preseason debut of running backs Deuce Vaughn and Royce Freeman and the play of rookie left tackle Tyler Guyton and of rookie center Cooper Beebe.

Vaughn missed the preseason opener with a hamstring injury. The Cowboys are giving him a look at slot receiver as well as running back in an attempt to help him find a role to justify keeping on the roster. He will also be involved in kick returns.
Makes a lot of sense to me. They have tape on most of the other guys. Need to see those repa