• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man did we need to add an edge. Love this. No he wasn't very good last year but he has been good before and I think he will be good in a rotation. We may still need to add another after cut downs. I still don't get why we don't seriously look into Yannick Ngakoue also.
After and agree. Any player who is pretty good gets elevated to really good with all the attention Micah attracts

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think?

I think they have to be concerned about Mazi and the rest of the Nose tackles. I watched the entire game last night and the NT play was not real good overall.

Zimmer has been slightly reserved when the Media asks him about Mazi. They asked about his thoughts on Lewis and you could tell Zimmer really likes Lewis.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only watched a little because it's really long but you get the gist of it just through the first 10 or 15 minutes. I do find some of the comments a little harsher than they should be, but it highlights a lot of Lance's major flaws. I still maintain my opinion that he'll never be accurate enough nor will he read a defense and go thorough his progressions well enough to be an NFL starting QB. But, I hope we coach him up and run him out there the next two games and see what we can mold out of him because after this month he isn't going to get any snaps so a decision kind of needs to be made now about his future with the team and I'm not sure how he can be in our future plans at this point.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only watched a little because it's really long but you get the gist of it just through the first 10 or 15 minutes. I do find some of the comments a little harsher than they should be, but it highlights a lot of Lance's major flaws. I still maintain my opinion that he'll never be accurate enough nor will he read a defense and go thorough his progressions well enough to be an NFL starting QB. But, I hope we coach him up and run him out there the next two games and see what we can mold out of him because after this month he isn't going to get any snaps and a decision needs to be made on his future with the team and from what he has shown so far it's unlikely he is back in 2025.
I don't see any team paying him next year . There were some things he did well at. He did not ever seem to get past his first read. He did not see the field well. Wide open receivers he missed. He also failed to see Fant wide open down the sidelines. The game plan was not great. He needs a good running game if he has to play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any team paying him next year . There were some things he did well at. He did not ever seem to get past his first read. He did not see the field well. Wide open receivers he missed. He also failed to see Fant wide open down the sidelines. The game plan was not great. He needs a good running game if he has to play.
I think this year they could really get something out of him with a package designed around his talent for short yardage. Not a staple, maybe something you pull out for 1 or 2 plays a game max. Not only would be be effective, you'd be giving your opponents something else they would have to work on in practice