• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big loss. We have some good prospects but if we lose a front line offensive lineman we will be on shaky ground
I am not a big fan of udoga. It sucks for sure,but just not impressed with how he played last year. he was not Chaz Green bad,but he allowed a lot of pressure.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good news. Guyton pick is looking better to me. I see the potential. He seems to be a hard worker and I like what he is doing so far. I think he will continue to develop into a good player.
I've liked Guyton's potential all along. What has surprised me is how good he looks already. Everything about him said he needs time to develop - raw, new position, technique issues, good not great in college, etc. Dude sure looks like a 1st round pick that is ready to start week 1 to me. I'm kind of hoping he plays more in the preseason because I'm excited to watch more of him

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong kid, plays the run well but he gets locked onto blockers on passing downs. Needs a move or two and he will be a good player
He needs work on pass rush moves. His run stopping ability stood out. He is much better at stopping the run than Armstrong or Fowler.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've liked Guyton's potential all along. What has surprised me is how good he looks already. Everything about him said he needs time to develop - raw, new position, technique issues, good not great in college, etc. Dude sure looks like a 1st round pick that is ready to start week 1 to me. I'm kind of hoping he plays more in the preseason because I'm excited to watch more of him
I am kind of getting the same type of feeling about Guyton that I had about Trevon Diggs.early on.