• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason...Free Agency & Draft. How do you fill the holes?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not get much of a chance to watch college ball. I did go to a Michigan game gainst Maryland with son. My son is huge U of M fan. That TE went 7 for 72.

I like the pick. Perfect for day 2.
That's what I like to hear!!!

The way I look at these picks that aren't my favorite are that I had no idea who Daron Bland was and no desire to draft him and he looks like he has the potential to be a good starter at CB and now I obviously love that we drafted him. I don't subscribe to the year 3 rule in todays game but I certainly like to hear how they do when pads come on over the Summer at least and see how they look in the preseason games. I may not be happy with a pick on draft day and voice my opinion because that's what these boards are for, but I certainly don't decide a player is a bust because I wanted someone else before he even gets to practice

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an another thing (or maybe it's the first thing:scratch:) to get excited over with regards to our second rounder. Odd because he doesn't look all that athletic on the field.What Schultz mostly did best was float out into open areas and that's what I think Ferguson will be good at, but really anyone with smarts and a feel for the game can do that. Maybe in a more open Pro Offense this guy can do a little more down the field in patterns on the move as compared to being stationary when he makes the catch like we usually see from our TEs. A little of the splitting of the cover 2 scheme like we saw from Jarwin

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a believer in highlight films being who a guy is because they only shoe the good, but definitely seems to have good quickness and also a feel for the open areas and the soft spots of the defense that we need from our TEs. Liking this a little more by the hour.

Also read he has the second most yardage for a TE on crossing routes in College Football last year. Might see him in the slot. Maybe needs a little more strength to be better after the catch

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's Overshown. Certainly fills up a highlight reel on passing downs. More interested in seeing if he can play in a base defense at the NFL level, but the hands, quickness, coverage ability and blitzing all look like he'll be able to do that at the NFL level. Maybe even a spy on the running QBs in our division.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So knowing how we draft for need, safe to say we draft a few of these today?

OL, RB, WR, CB maybe late QB

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect a RB early, as I could see a run (insert pun) on them. Izzy, Evans, Roschon, and McBride.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find the video but supposedly Riddick was really really high on Overshown. did find this

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's Overshown. Certainly fills up a highlight reel on passing downs. More interested in seeing if he can play in a base defense at the NFL level, but the hands, quickness, coverage ability and blitzing all look like he'll be able to do that at the NFL level. Maybe even a spy on the running QBs in our division.

I'm not a believer in highlight films being who a guy is because they only shoe the good, but definitely seems to have good quickness and also a feel for the open areas and the soft spots of the defense that we need from our TEs. Liking this a little more by the hour.

Also read he has the second most yardage for a TE on crossing routes in College Football last year. Might see him in the slot. Maybe needs a little more strength to be better after the catch

Well those highlights looked really good especially the Texas LB
Lets see what surprises are in store for us today

Go Cowboys

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well those highlights looked really good especially the Texas LB
Lets see what surprises are in store for us today

Go Cowboys
Overshown highlights are like a safeties highlights.
If he ends up with instincts like Sean Lee to react 1st to a play & is a sound tackler. I will get more excited.
Right now its like a mystery pick to me. They drafted him with something in mind. But right now that reason doesnt feel traditional.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overshown highlights are like a safeties highlights.
If he ends up with instincts like Sean Lee to react 1st to a play & is a sound tackler. I will get more excited.
Right now its like a mystery pick to me. They drafted him with something in mind. But right now that reason doesnt feel traditional.
You couldn't watch a Texas game without noticing # 0. The Dallas scouts are over the moon about this guy.

He will play all ST'S very well.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Our picks are TBD. Not getting very good grades and there is a feeling that we did not pick for value but we won’t be able to tell for a while. The issue is that our scouting department has whiffed on defensive tackles before and our picks at DT have been meh. Also, the DT has some red flags. We will see about our 2nd round pick who many thought would be there in the 3rd round. The challenge we have is that it would appear that the Eagles got better in the draft after coming within a hair of the Super Bowl. I hope Gilmore and our new wise receiver can make up for what the Eagles got in the draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if available if we look ay one of the two OSU OL: Wypler or Jones. Surprising Jones is still there and Wypler is a guy I like

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Guards going like crazy this round

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of Fehoku. I am hoping they hit on somebody like they did with Bland. I had never heard of him either until he was drafted in the 5th last year .

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty underwhelming draft to me. What happened to getting some offensive targets to help Dak. And he needs help, he’s proven he can’t get it done when what’s already there. Look what happened when Pollard went on the 49’s playoff game. The offense couldn’t do anything. Better hope CeeDee doesn’t get hurt.