• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Realistic Expectations

Expectations

• 3 Wins

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 4-7 Wins

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 7-10 Wins

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 11+ Wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Round Play-off Exit

• Super Bowl

• Total voters

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also feel the Dink and Dunk was created by Josh for Brady aka "The System" while it worked for TB12 it may not be best suited for Mac. This of course is all speculation just makes sense to me. With all the changes "The System" might change too.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats are going to attempt less dink and dunk and more run play's setting up longer down field passing.

IF OL can't block they might not even be able to do that

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't feel the O line looked bad in the two games I saw. Were the porous in the Raiders game?

I only saw couple of minutes of that game but it did look like they were and Fuaria (spelling?) and co didn't seem impressed when I heard them on the radio the other day

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what we saw in preseason, and people now know how to defense that dink and dunk. Mac has a good arm he showed it in preseason. The Pats drafted speed and picked up Parker I really feel to quote Sam Cooke " A change is gonna come"
I didn't get to see any practices, from what I recall hearing was 50/50 on good and bad deep balls. I couldn't find preseason stats but what I recall seeing in his limited preseason game action didn't show me that.

In practice he was wearing a red jersey. When he started playing w/o it he's seeing ghosts thanks to the Oline.

We'll see?

I'll be happy to be wrong.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw couple of minutes of that game but it did look like they were and Fuaria (spelling?) and co didn't seem impressed when I heard them on the radio the other day
oh please stop listening to the media They are pissed cause BB wont tellem anything Pre season is for guys on the bubble The starters are just getting reps:suds:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not digging deep. I'm asking questions.

If TB12 had been killed in an auto accident in 2016, would the Patriots still be rebuilding?

You may well have answered one of my questions. If the patriots will have a a large amount of cap money in 2023, will Bob Kraft and Johnathan Kraft make the decision to move on with that cap space and a renovated stadium and hire a younger more offensive minded Head Coach? Bring in a Young, statistical minded GM? Just asking.

Or will he keep Bill around for another five or six years so he can get the all time coaching wins title from Don Shula?
No.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While they may not have been HOF worthy, Rex and Rob Ryan were very successful.

How did they get their start?
Hmmm, Rex was hired by his dad after their 2nd season together the entire coaching staff was fired.
He then went on and had a bunch of college coaching positions until Bill Bellick hired him to his 2nd NFL gig. Spent 10 years working for him in many different positions.

Rob who I personally think is worthless and a slob. Same thing hired by dad fired two years later. Lots of college assignments. He was hired by BB then bounced around the league.

Stephen Belicheck hired by dad. No college expirence, no other NFL expirence yet keeps getting promotions.

Brian Belichick hired by dad to be an asst scout for one year. Moved up to asst coach. Now in Stephen's old spot as safties coach. No college expirence, no other NFL expirence yet keeps getting promotions.

Sorry not even close to the same petigree.

Why is NE struggling on D now?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If TB12 had been killed in an auto accident in 2016, would the Patriots still be rebuilding?

You may well have answered one of my questions. If the patriots will have a a large amount of cap money in 2023, will Bob Kraft and Johnathan Kraft make the decision to move on with that cap space and a renovated stadium and hire a younger more offensive minded Head Coach? Bring in a Young, statistical minded GM? Just asking.

Or will he keep Bill around for another five or six years so he can get the all time coaching wins title from Don Shula?
Shit. Here we go again!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If BB can pass Shula, the Pats can market that probably for eternity (I guess BlahBlaugh started young enough to catch it). There's no way they forego that opportunity and fire him early.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also feel the Dink and Dunk was created by Josh for Brady aka "The System" while it worked for TB12 it may not be best suited for Mac. This of course is all speculation just makes sense to me. With all the changes "The System" might change too.
Dink and dunk predates Skippy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BB can pass Shula, the Pats can market that probably for eternity (I guess BlahBlaugh started young enough to catch it). There's no way they forego that opportunity and fire him early.
Passing Shula IMO depends on how many games each coached when that happens.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB will be here till he wants to retire as he should be :suds:
As I've aged, I've realized that there was only one Jesus Christ and he was crucified.

The changes that BB has made over the past two years have left a lot of unanswered questions about how this team is being constructed and how well it's being operated. The Krafts have been supportive, tolerant and defensive of BB for the past twenty two years. They will not sacrifice a $6B enterprise to allow anyone to threaten it. 2022 is going to determine whether or not Johnathan will step forward and take majority control with his father's blessing and snap the New England patriots into the future.

My prediction is this: IF this team finishes 2022-23 below .500, Bill will announce his retirement in February 2023. Johnathan Kraft will hire a new Head Coach from outside the organization AND a new GM. The NE Patriots in 2024 will look nothing like the NE Patriots of 2022.

IF This team finishes above .500 in 2022-23, Bill's program will set a wildfire throughout the NFL and teams will immediately change the way they've done things since the crucifixion. Bill will remain with the Krafts as long as he wishes.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh please stop listening to the media They are pissed cause BB wont tellem anything Pre season is for guys on the bubble The starters are just getting reps:suds:

I don't usually listen to the media but Christian Fuaria (or however you spell his name) I do

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean to put green font on that?
No Sir. This team looks putrid. They are still my boys! 45 plus years of being a Patriots fan. There is no elite talent on this team. Some good to very good. But not a single top 10 player at any position except team MVP Folk. The coaching staff is in disarray. I think we are going to see some bad football for awhile. Hope I'm wrong.....